headlamp

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
dear bro and sis,

i own a AE110, which its exterior is exactly like AE111 except its engine which is 5AFE.
its headlamp is turning yellow.

Question:
can i install AE111 facelifted version crystal headlamp into my AE110/AE111 non facelift?
i mean plug and play without modification

any sifu gt experience in this?

thank you

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
dear bro and sis,

i own a AE110, which its exterior is exactly like AE111 except its engine which is 5AFE.
its headlamp is turning yellow.

Question:
can i install AE111 facelifted version crystal headlamp into my AE110/AE111 non facelift?
i mean plug and play without modification

any sifu gt experience in this?

thank you
bro i think is it better for you to change the whole nose cut to ae111, coz it is not worth it juz to fit the ae111 lights, need to mod a lot of things... like fender, grill n bumper..(this one not sure).. if u seriously wan to use crystal headlight then better find the taiwan made for ae110.. i think selling around 500-600 gua... not sure of the exact price... if not juz chaange the whole nose cut lah.. easier n save more than juz to customise to fit to ae111 headlight

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there. All sifus, on behalf of my friend, he got a Proton Gen-2 and planning to swap the engine either to mivec CK or 4age Black Top 6 speed. He already checked with the PUSPAKOM and the swap for both engine is allowed for his Proton Gen-2. The questions are

1) Which engine better in performance and durability?
2) Which engine has more potential for further modification to gain more HP?
3) Which engine got more aftermarket performance parts?
4) Which engine is more economical in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience