Headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
yeah im not familiar with sunway area as well. so let us know landmarks/popular workshops.

we should probably meet in an "easier to park" area and then "convoy" to the lunch destination.

i'm alright with whatever, doesnt matter to me...

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
basikal, now, behind Onking PH, there is a new malay restaurant called 'Geng'..

yea tomorrow can lunch-meet at rock cafe, but if u like we can all meet at hiper racing first, as ill be changing engine oils there at 10am tomorrow, then maybe head down to Toms stickers to fit a tiny sticker on my new windscreen hehe

hasukyo, wut oils u using b4 u 'kena pecah'? im sure by whacking your teggie a little bit more u will entice it to come out of its shackles! So u going js racing to dyno tomorrow? muahaha I wanna see...
btw, i think it s time u try renting in laman putra. Its a hell lot of a safer place here - that is if your tenancy agreement is up soon. Oso there is ample space for you to safely park your car in front of the security guards while u are away - no sweat man, literally! (actually can have small TT here oso) hehe

nukee, hasukyo was referring his unfamiliarity with the PH restaurant, not Sunway, lol. U know where kakimotor is? the Rock Cafe is one gigantic food court and is just beside it. Otherwise, we can meet at Esso, im sure u know where that is.

any tell tale marks on your cars so i can easily identify u guys?
pls fill in:
1) Drugged - stock white FL, lowered a little, slightly fatter rubbers, small Spoon N1 exhaust, number plate starting wit B, red interior. hehe
2) NukeeZoid
3) Hasukyo
4) Basikal
5) YKS228?

Last edited:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
1) Drugged - stock white FL, lowered a little, slightly fatter rubbers, small Spoon N1 exhaust, number plate starting wit B, red interior. hehe
2) NukeeZoid - championship white pre-FL type-R. 2022 number plate.
3) Hasukyo
4) Basikal
5) YKS228?

i suggest we meet at ESSO. its easier to park and definitely gives us more flexibility because the area in front of the workshops are quite crowded... hard to park.

12pm - Meet at ESSO
12.30pm - Move out to makan
2pm - Head on to whatever workshop the guys are going to.

yks228

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
3) Hasukyo
4) Basikal
5) YKS228-white FL with spoon stickers no. 6799

12pm - Meet at ESSO

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
nukee: should include 'super loud howling AEM air intake' as well.. :idea:

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
3) Hasukyo
4) Basikal - Black & white EP3 :)
5) YKS228-white FL with spoon stickers no. 6799

12pm - Meet at ESSO

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
great meeting everyone today!

:driver:

just to let everyone know.... Everco is selling TODA replica headers for RM1600 installed.

apparently they say its exactly the same.

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
yes, nice to meet everyone...

actually ah nukee, since the headers' comparative price difference isnt too far off between kiddracing and the replicas, i suggest we go for the former and not the latter.

YKS, FYI, the skunk2 intake manifold has a watchamacallit latch to fit nitrous under it also.... options options! *poison* hehe

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005

actually ah nukee, since the headers' comparative price difference isnt too far off between kiddracing and the replicas, i suggest we go for the former and not the latter.

YKS, FYI, the skunk2 intake manifold has a watchamacallit latch to fit nitrous under it also.... options options! *poison* hehe
lol. its TODA for me or bust!! :biggrin:

yks228

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005

hehe....bro ss racing still had one for sell only.. fast go grab it..
remember to buy the fuel rail, i think both the price is rm24XX.00

hondafreak

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2004
kelana jaya
Visit site
hehe....bro ss racing still had one for sell only.. fast go grab it..
remember to buy the fuel rail, i think both the price is rm24XX.00
where is SS Racing? Last time @ Tmn Kanagapuram, Old Klang Road. Still there or they have shifted?... tq

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
*poison* *poison* :rofl:

dont worry about running lean lar....nothing one....
hehe someone else asking bout the Toda header just now leh.. faster show hasukyo the money!! WAIT NO MORE!!!!! :biggrin:

U SNOOZE U LOSE!!!! :sleep:

YKS.. need throttle body more than a fuel rail la... u buy or not??? we to buy togehter lah.. ask for cheaper gehhe

yks228

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
hehe someone else asking bout the Toda header just now leh.. faster show hasukyo the money!! WAIT NO MORE!!!!! :biggrin:

U SNOOZE U LOSE!!!! :sleep:

YKS.. need throttle body more than a fuel rail la... u buy or not??? we to buy togehter lah.. ask for cheaper gehhe

i think need to wait lo... coz wa talak lui liao....:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Status
Not open for further replies.