HCC Meet-Up

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Hei Guys, is been a while we have not meet up since the Genting Trip i've organized..

Why not we have a meet up this coming friday?

Date : 16th April 2010
Time : 9.00 pm
Venue : Subang ss15 , Station 1 Open Car Park

Please reply or PM me for your attendance .. i believe there is enough time for all of you guys to allocate your timing to make this met up a success. There has been some new members has join us..

p/s: BS,Cow, Sandra, iLLy, TCSIM, Tuscani9889, Scoupe, DeliciousD, ArchDyeu, Mocha73,
alangbudi, SpitFire16, Ericmivec

Hope you guys could make it.. my phone rosak already and i may not have all your numbers in my backup list. Please PM your numberto me.

Guys and girls out there, please pm me your number if you don't mind so that i could sms you guys for the meet up confirmation.

If anything you may drop me an SMS / Call my cell at 016-3184633 (ken)

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Ken, I am in!
And on behalf of Cow, he is in too but will be there around 10pm

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
hi guys

i jest receive a sms from sandra

however tomorrow i already have plans la. but if my plans got cancel or end early, i will drop by la.

btw, my car is in bad condition ler.... :( if i come tomorrow, dun laugh at me. lol

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Everyone,

Oscar will be joining us for tomorrow's TT....

DeliciousD,

Hope to see you tomorrow ya...

jdr1786

Known Member
Dec 9, 2008
kuala lumpur
Hi all i've not been around for quite some time was overseas for couple of months now got
2 weeks ago want to join in the fun for any tt when's the next one coming any plan????

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Yes..there will be one on 30th July..The venue is still TBA..Guys, need you all to participate ya!

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
* posted at the wrong thread

Sorry guys & girls, been bz lately with my health condition and so on.

Now i have been better and i think we should organized another TT sometimes this month.

I would suggest 30th July which is bout 2 weeks from now.

Date : 30th July 2010
Time : 9.00 pm
Venue : TBC (Open for suggestion)

Please reply or PM me for your attendance

Guys and girls out there, please pm me your number if you don't mind so that i could sms you guys for the meet up confirmation.

If anything you may drop me an SMS / Call my cell at 016-3184633 (ken)

jdr1786

Known Member
Dec 9, 2008
kuala lumpur
ken i think i've got your no. seems ok with that 30th unless something appears by that time coz still two weeks... see how la if yes sure i'm in but was wondering if any TT we could do earlier a bit long time now.

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
bro, every time the TT session timing is very crucial as all of them needs time to prepare themselves. 2 weeks preparation i think is sufficient enough for them to allocate their timing to attend this TT session.

Now i hope we can organized at lease 1 TT session every month.

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
why no ppl suggest where to meet wan???

If no ppl suggest then i will comfirm it at the same place again.

It would be subang ss15 Station 1

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifus and expert,

With a budget of 5k, what is the best option for me to convert my slow car, given these engines as the reference:

- mitsu mivec 1.6 manual
- mitsu 4G61T
- mitsu v6 1.6

Due to the restriction of the law, I have to stick with these options. So now I would like to hear some input/opinion/advise from the fellow sifus and expert in terms of performance and maintenance, which one is the best choice? Some people suggest to opt for the Mivec 1.6 as we can do a bolt on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience