having problem adjusting adjustable fuel regulator on rb25 gtt

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
Hi,I'm having problems adjusting my adjustable fuel regulator.I can't adjust the pressure no matter how my mechanic use different way of connecting it.do u guys had any problem bout this?I'm driving a 4door r33 GTT rb25 ...ur advice is very much appreciated.thank you.by the way how many regulators is there?i had removed 2 from the engine bay...still new to rb engines...I'm trying to DIY this...

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
a bit off topic..mr lemon demon..where did u get the diffuser fins done?

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
Haha...u godfather GTR...diff category d...
So do I remove those 2 regulator? I'm using works afr now....still can't adjust...

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Haha...u godfather GTR...diff category d...
So do I remove those 2 regulator? I'm using works afr now....still can't adjust...
RB25 have 2 STD Fuel regulator, 1 for intake and another is for return. Just remove 1 STD intake fuel regulator not all. Remove the std regulator located at fuel line.Should that will works for WORK regulator :) ...what`s ur current pressure reading?

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
Wat about the connection...I see there 4 hoses connecting the fuel rail...so should I disable 2 of the hoses?now I connect 2 hoses only.1 from fuel filter to fuel rail,the other to the regulator..correct?now reading on idling only 2bar still can't adjust.suspect the warlbro not working well....headache la...

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Use the hose from fuel filter to the fuel rail. remove the standard fuel regulator.

I have a hunch that ur works regulator has internal leak thus not working as intended. I saw once this thing happen but not in nissan engine.

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
Isn't the fuel regulator supposed to be plugged to the return line? I give up already...anyone can suggest a good place to do this?

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Wat about the connection...I see there 4 hoses connecting the fuel rail...so should I disable 2 of the hoses?now I connect 2 hoses only.1 from fuel filter to fuel rail,the other to the regulator..correct?now reading on idling only 2bar still can't adjust.suspect the warlbro not working well....headache la...
I`m not understand what do you mean by 4 hoses but maybe you meaning of by-pass the damper regulator(should not be the main reason of unadjustable pressure/low pressure). Provide you the fuel flow diagram from start point to end point(to tank), replace the regulator (cyan square marked,fuel return side) you will need fitting and hose to replace OEM regulator.

What`s your fuel pressure for OEM regulator?Might 1 of these possibilities:

1. Faulty fuel pump /low voltage supply to fuel pump
2. Faulty fuel regulator (a lot imitation products in our market)
3. Leaking hose, fuel rails or injector seals.

You should discuss with your mechanic to troubleshoot with OEM regulator or fuel pump,get OEM pressure reading. You might get your answer for the problem.