Have you been builied ??

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
We've all been thought to use diplomacy to deal with such simpletons but unfortunately some people only understand brute force and wish to rule through fear rather than respect.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Guys heard the news today ??

Another bully case n this time kalau tak silap a girl.

kcar850

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
driftking pls check ur pm...need to know about the group force u to change religous.very need to know..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
WOW!!! luckily i went to a uni that have more chinese then other races.... :) but i have a lot of malay's freinds who speak in english and also chinese....hehehe they say they wan to learn chinese and it will be easier for them next time if they need to communicate in chinese... :p

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
its not all malay are bad.. well as a chinese i mix have lots of malay frens during my school n college life... not all are as bad as u guys think.. those rempit type wan always like to find trouble which make other party piss of n start a fight.. fights all im sure some encounter before.. i've been a few when in secondary school.. but my fren chinese.. malays.. n indians always help each other if one in trouble.. i respect n look up to these ppl which help others while putting race aside.. yesterday with other zth members at mamak in klg saw a group of rempits went in mamak n bash up a indian mamak worker... pity that dude.. cant do much as we are outnumbred... by the time police came they ran like a pack of dogs with fire on their tails..

Last edited:

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
evo3 said:
WOW!!! luckily i went to a uni that have more chinese then other races.... :) but i have a lot of malay's freinds who speak in english and also chinese....hehehe they say they wan to learn chinese and it will be easier for them next time if they need to communicate in chinese... :p
hmm? u utar student?

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
molested by teacher considered an offence liao.. thats beyond being bullied ler..

mysupra

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
n they call themselves university students?? and these people will becomae graduates??? what a shame our local grads are such morons..... go to college better, more racial harmony.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
im(chinese) but together with all alot malay friends, we're like a huge family lol xD

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I got bullied by the govt, the cops, the city council, basically, those who have authority in the country and also my company management. Let's start a thread about how to teach them we're-bigger-than-u-small-twats a good lesson. hahaha

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
sakuraguy,
I think it's quite normal to get stuck in the "middle" of them... legs. hehehehe I like getting myself stuck in between "them" too. hahaha But mine would be like... stuck... unstuck.... stuck.... unstuck.... stuck.... unstuck... and then after a long while, it'll end with a "aaaahhhhhh yyyyyyeeeesssss"
hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

May I now where is the best and affordable shop for car paint spray? I heard my fren spray his Kenari whole body at Kelana Jaya for just RM480..I saw the color and quality is not bad..Black color..

Any shop cheaper than that y'all know near Wangsa Maju or Ampang? RM500 is ok la..RM1000 and above is a bit nonsense lah..Kaut untung saja (pay high rent)!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience