Hartamas Accident

• Updates: New Bump Button / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs (Post your feedback here: FAQ Help)

CyborgR

CyborgR

Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
last night accident , just on my side , atos slide and band on v6..lucky didnt bang my friend at the back..

alex_77

alex_77

Mar 14, 2005
i think that atos was tired liao lah,if not why sleep on the road??
hahah

fritz

fritz

Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
walao..so near my house..how this can happen ar?lie on the road like tht?hehe..conering out from hartamas then lose ctrl? last time kembara at the secondary school cornering..now atos...

moe6

moe6

Mar 1, 2005
PJ
Visit site
Maybe the atos owner actually also owns an AE86 then because so sleepy he forgot which car he's driving? :P

alex_77

alex_77

Mar 14, 2005
if u realy kisss it no need to pay also,, :unsure: claim insurans lah.hahaha

alvin24

alvin24

Nov 14, 2003
Women was in the V6... i was there oso. 2nd pic, the guy sitting on the floor is the atos driver.

Women was a jap i think... she talk on the handphone so LOUD AND CLEAR... talk until u there also SURELY wanna give ONE TIGHT SLAP!!

I also almost went up to her and give her one big slap!

quote:
"quick call the police to come... i'm at (describing location)... there's this man hit me at the back... i think maybe he did it on PURPOSE... because... blah blah blah..."

Haihz... c'mon lar... aledi a foreigner, summore wanna act like that. We should have a gangbang... bagi her kau kau.

"YAMATE! YAMATE!"

AXXeLL

AXXeLL

Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site

nowonder la terbalik... drift with slipar.... wear racing boots la kawan next time.... :lol: :lol:

i say she's a jackass because leaving her car in the middle of the road obstructing traffic until the police arrives... izzent that stooopid ? <_< trying to hold the avidence that she's innocent...

sorry for being damn farked up... i'm suddently in the mood to laugh at people... sorry again... :ph34r: :ph34r:

rakuen

rakuen

Nov 18, 2003
AHAHHA.. i laughed damn loud when I saw this lor. good one axxell