Happy New Year 2017

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
So every year you remind him.......hahhahhaha:biggrin:
Because I remember someone once suggested that ZTH should held a free track day event for 20th anniversary, hahahahaha.

Rarely meh?? oh yea !! :biggrin:

I think bcoz they either bz with facebook or the alien language app called WeChat...

regarding on the English part, it can be a race n religion issue (personal experience plus I am a Malay)... u if guys can recall an old thread i made in 2006 or 2007, i was talking about my life in Local Uni where my classmates are anti or hate english speakers. They have seeded this anti English mentality which can be also seen today. Plus that Local Uni even they are "trying" to improve the english there but still the students are not accepting it. If u Malay talking english, the other malays will dengki (a harsh evil form of jealous) or call u lupa daratan or u dont belong in Malaysia or being a Malay

Lastly in my high school, English is the best lesson compare to all.. the teachers are nice.. i do miss the our Form 4 english teacher... i can still remembered when we moved to a new classroom bcoz our previous classroom had an electrical explosion. We moved to a move cheerful and aircond classroom.

After doing our work at English class, habis semua kerja... we all even our pengawas classmates join in and played... we did caterpillar, snowboarding n lots of things.. Our english teacher even said "I love to bring u all to this class bcoz it makes u so cheerful and not sad or serious,"

Damn, miss those days, i wonder how the good teachers are now? :proud:
Why did you call Wechat as alien language app? I didn't like to use it though.

Huh? What's with the anti speaking English by Malay people. I've seen Malays speaking very good English in KL. Perhaps the acceptance of English is different in city areas...

Looks like you had a good school days memories from your English class. The teaching approach that your teacher used is a suitable one for language learning class. In my opinion, language learning classes should be taught with a different method compared to more technical go-by-the-book kind of subject like maths, science and history. There are many ways to learn a language. Having a fun and creative kind of classroom environment is very beneficial for learning progress. You can't force someone to learn a language by memorizing. You need to know, embrace and understand the language itself in order to master it.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Because I remember someone once suggested that ZTH should held a free track day event for 20th anniversary, hahahahaha.

Why did you call Wechat as alien language app? I didn't like to use it though.

Huh? What's with the anti speaking English by Malay people. I've seen Malays speaking very good English in KL. Perhaps the acceptance of English is different in city areas...

Looks like you had a good school days memories from your English class. The teaching approach that your teacher used is a suitable one for language learning class. In my opinion, language learning classes should be taught with a different method compared to more technical go-by-the-book kind of subject like maths, science and history. There are many ways to learn a language. Having a fun and creative kind of classroom environment is very beneficial for learning progress. You can't force someone to learn a language by memorizing. You need to know, embrace and understand the language itself in order to master it.
Recently some malaysian groups in fb are showing kids using wechat with broken english and malay. YEs it is called Alien language.

Agreed with u regarding on language n damn i miss my Japanese class as well... but seriously their textbooks are creative minded.

since it is beginning of school n ur posting reminds me of my biology teacher, she just graduate and teaching Science and Biology. Instead of the boring textbooks, she made slides of her cartoon drawing explaining about biology like blood cells and others. Both of my physic teachers who uses logic and experiments to make us understand. Chemistry our strict no shit teacher, all about experiments... come only to her class n be punctual, u got a bunch of chemicals and stuff in front of you and she said READ N USE IT CAREFULLY, IF U INJURED OR DIE IT IS YOUR PROBLEM !!!

the danger chemistry projects she will handle like explosion and fire...

n then a replacement teacher came ALSO DOES THE SAME THING LIKE HER (plus our chemistry teacher also teach and tell how to treat us) :rofl:

My Form 3 maths teacher was another one, a lot of stories and a lot of theories... algorithms and all. She was like a magician, i mean come on maths and magic cannot mix one!! but she made it...

She retired when I was form 5, later years she saw me at the book store and bashed me with her books ( it is like those funny happy anime moments, hard to describe but u got the point) n said "How are you? My school boy!" had a few chats with her b4 we leave... she somehow triggered an event to purposely make me beat the nerd girl in maths

My form 5 maths temporary teacher is the best. I miss her so much !! I can imagine, she went to a hellhole in my school and students were too lazy to learn and started gambling (yes, we do gamble). I dunno what she did and attract us to study. She made all of us including the gambling ones to do her maths work. In the end, we all cried when she left us. Imagine even the ones who are lazy suddenly became hardworking in her class.

Another teacher was our discipline teacher who got kick out by our evil headmistress. Loved by many including the gangster groups in school..

there are some bad teachers and the one i can remember is the one who got angry at us bcoz we do not wear our PJK sports shirts. She threaten to destroy our classroom n actually she did... she tore down the posters, curtains, bend the ceiling fans, broken some chairs and tables, garbage everywhere. All the classrooms, had the same fate on that day...

all the fond memories

Last edited:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
wechat, whatsapp for fun chats with friends, is still ok.
Don ever suggest in workplace. If u guys kena stuck, sure know lah. Me too.
Responsibility is thrown here and there in chatting environment. Everyone read it. Good place for those tai-chi colleagues. :secruity:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Responsibility is thrown here and there in chatting environment. Everyone read it. Good place for those tai-chi colleagues. :secruity:
Nope, some office use as group communications. Cannot say did not receive notice......lol:biggrin:

The main thing actually is the long term use of shorten spelling used as in short messages.....:hmmmm:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Recently some malaysian groups in fb are showing kids using wechat with broken english and malay. YEs it is called Alien language.

Agreed with u regarding on language n damn i miss my Japanese class as well... but seriously their textbooks are creative minded.

since it is beginning of school n ur posting reminds me of my biology teacher, she just graduate and teaching Science and Biology. Instead of the boring textbooks, she made slides of her cartoon drawing explaining about biology like blood cells and others. Both of my physic teachers who uses logic and experiments to make us understand. Chemistry our strict no shit teacher, all about experiments... come only to her class n be punctual, u got a bunch of chemicals and stuff in front of you and she said READ N USE IT CAREFULLY, IF U INJURED OR DIE IT IS YOUR PROBLEM !!!

the danger chemistry projects she will handle like explosion and fire...

n then a replacement teacher came ALSO DOES THE SAME THING LIKE HER (plus our chemistry teacher also teach and tell how to treat us) :rofl:

My Form 3 maths teacher was another one, a lot of stories and a lot of theories... algorithms and all. She was like a magician, i mean come on maths and magic cannot mix one!! but she made it...

She retired when I was form 5, later years she saw me at the book store and bashed me with her books ( it is like those funny happy anime moments, hard to describe but u got the point) n said "How are you? My school boy!" had a few chats with her b4 we leave... she somehow triggered an event to purposely make me beat the nerd girl in maths

My form 5 maths temporary teacher is the best. I miss her so much !! I can imagine, she went to a hellhole in my school and students were too lazy to learn and started gambling (yes, we do gamble). I dunno what she did and attract us to study. She made all of us including the gambling ones to do her maths work. In the end, we all cried when she left us. Imagine even the ones who are lazy suddenly became hardworking in her class.

Another teacher was our discipline teacher who got kick out by our evil headmistress. Loved by many including the gangster groups in school..

there are some bad teachers and the one i can remember is the one who got angry at us bcoz we do not wear our PJK sports shirts. She threaten to destroy our classroom n actually she did... she tore down the posters, curtains, bend the ceiling fans, broken some chairs and tables, garbage everywhere. All the classrooms, had the same fate on that day...

all the fond memories
Now fb got a lot of ricer car group filled with chinese members. As a chinese myself, it is sad to say that most of the chinese car 'modders' are into rice mods like LED and fancy looking bodykits. When I clicked into these group, I cannot even comprehend what they writing. Either it is in full chinese or really broken english... Many chinese are like that, insists on writing chinese everywhere even in public platforms.

Seems like your school had a good share of excellent teachers. Is your school one of those top scoring schools in your area? Too bad that in my school, there isn't a lot of special teachers like yours. Most of them are just teaching with the standard boring method. My school used to be very reputable but not so much recently. Even English proficiency among students is deteriorating now despite being an English school last time.

Speaking of bad experiences, I once got my arm scratched from a flying plastic chair by a teacher. It was back in 2009, form 4. There is this trainee malay lady teacher, teaching history. My school is also an all boys school, so you can imagine how chaotic a class filled with 16 year old teenage boys can be. So, one day, this teacher lost it and began throwing things to a Singh behind the class. He was a well known troublemaker in the class. It started with pen, marker, duster, text books... And she reached for a chair and throws it. But I think the weight of the chair is a bit too much for her, so instead of flying to the back of the class, it flew to the left side, towards where I was sitting. Luckily I din't get the full blast of it, only scratched the skin of my arm. Nothing serious, just scratches. She stormed out of the class after that. My classmates who thought this is a great drama session, insisted I report this incident to the discipline teacher and some of them even accompanied me to the office. :rofl:

My mother wasn't too happy about this and decided to talk to the principle about it. Not in an angry complaining way, but just as a way of informing him regarding the incident. Being 16 year old that time, I thought what was all that fuss about. It din't occurred to me that it could cause serious harm if the chair really hit someone fully in the face. In the end, the malay trainee teacher apologized to me about that incident and asked me if I am still hurt or not.

I thought nowadays, the popular way of communication in work is whatsapp? But what do you mean stuck?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Another bad thing is, your boss might want to dig out your fb account... Gonna be bad for those who often rant and complains in their fb. :rofl:
Stupid to do that....hhahhahahhaa:rofl:

Depends on individual bosses, some not bothered.....:rolleyes:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Stupid to do that....hhahhahahhaa:rofl:

Depends on individual bosses, some not bothered.....:rolleyes:
Now my fb is mostly full of car pics and posts. Can't find anything much about me other than cars if add me at fb. :rofl:

Not even just bosses, sometimes colleagues will try to dig you out in fb too. My mother said her colleagues kept pestering her asking about fb account. The thing is, my mother only uses it to keep updated with family members only and she isn't too keen on adding other people.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
well 2016 is a great year. My friend asked me to meet this lenglui after 2 years being alone, the lenglui even thanked us for being great people..

my business is booming

things have gone for best, lets hope 2017 will be more challenging and great as before

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Your mom keeping tab on you.......lol
Yeah, I post anything also, most of the time she will ask.

well 2016 is a great year. My friend asked me to meet this lenglui after 2 years being alone, the lenglui even thanked us for being great people..

my business is booming

things have gone for best, lets hope 2017 will be more challenging and great as before
Sounds good. 2 years being alone is still shorter than 23 years alone. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What’s the deal?

BMW Malaysia has rolled out their latest addition to the F30 3-Series fleet, the 330e hybrid at BMW Innovation Days Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur today.

Equipped with a state-of-the-art electric motor working harmoniously with BMW's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience