Handphone upgrade?!!

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Hello guyz, :wavey:

it's been a while since i post anything here..

i hv a dilemma.. my phone currently (sony xperia mini ST15i) slowing down coz of new apps getting bigger n bigger & use lots n lots of RAM

i wanna get a new hphone but i don't like the size of new phone.. they're always 4.5" & above..

i like my phone small below 4"..

so, the question is.. can my ST15i be upgraded? more internal storage & RAM?

Thanx

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
yeah.. i know those 5" phone got lots of 'muscle' to cope with new apps..

but i'm too lazy to carry it around.. haha..

that's why i need a small phone..

:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
D7zul...that's wat u say now.....once u use 5" screen & above u will be amazed, u wont wanna use a small screen size anymore.
trust me...get a new phone.
Those days H/P the smaller the better, nowadays smartphone the bigger the better.
After my analog H/P konk, I started on 4.3" smart phone now on 5.5" already, but that is as big I can go. Anything bigger cannot pout in the pocket.....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Happened yesterday at PJ state. I parked my car there early morning and around 5.40pm balik time I noticed that my boot lock was smashed. Someone tried to force open the boot lock with screw driver or something resulting in damage on my car with scratches and slight dent and of course the lock can no more be used. I believe they tried to take out the boot lock to do the key so that they can come back and start my car with that key.

Checked with the parking attendant and they said there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience