Haltech Platinum Series

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
Sunway is a god of tuner place...don't waste your time go to fuc* and bustard tuner.if u want to look really pro tuner,he got a two dyno at wshop.Awesome
Cold down Syahz.Im thinks we have SALAHFAHAM already.Im supporting you coz im has many friends also got BAD exprerienced at thats Sunway Haltech Super Dealer.:listen:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Just learning from pro tuner in the world..but not to be a pro.learning and learning again until die.

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
If i were to compare LT10s 45psi with PLATINUM 1000, which one is a better option?
From what i heard, Platinum 1000 just a bit better than E6x but with the price of much difference...
Which one should i consider so that i need not upgrade management later on if drastic engine upgrade were done...?

lozo

500 RPM
Sep 26, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
zarique, if you still in doubt, buy the lt10, and learn learn learn and keep on learning... and you will understand.

if you don't bother, just contemplate over the p1000

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
as i would like to rule out LT10s but there many MONSTERS running with it...
just wondering whether i made the rite choice by choosing E6x...?
there are 2 cases i found where E6x could not online with laptop to tune...

1. how many aux out does E6x have?
2. is it 32x32 map also?
3. whats the max rev cut?
4. with output launch control and antilag, can add NOS switching?

thanks, any info much appreciated

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
as i would like to rule out LT10s but there many MONSTERS running with it...
just wondering whether i made the rite choice by choosing E6x...?
there are 2 cases i found where E6x could not online with laptop to tune...

1. how many aux out does E6x have?
2. is it 32x32 map also?
3. whats the max rev cut?
4. with output launch control and antilag, can add NOS switching?

thanks, any info much appreciated
Zariq

Better u email super dealer HALTECH at sunway or give a call and ask him(Tobi/Thomas).I believe he can give a better answer.Somebody in the forum are nor a Superman and not certified DEALAER.Or u can PM their 1000% their supporter.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

zarique, if you still in doubt, buy the lt10, and learn learn learn and keep on learning... and you will understand.

if you don't bother, just contemplate over the p1000
Good idea BOY...wah now u learn rrrrr...

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
Zariq

Better u email super dealer HALTECH at sunway or give a call and ask him(Tobi/Thomas).I believe he can give a better answer.Somebody in the forum are nor a Superman and not certified DEALAER.Or u can PM their 1000% their supporter.

You just post my NICK at here.Dont keep SAYING NOTHINGS to peoples thats also can bringing Haltech to Malaysia.If you got Enough MONEY also can order a VOLUME Haltech Products then Haltech can UPLOAD you at MALAYSIA DEALER at their Website.MUST AT HEADQUATERS & NOT OTHER DEALERS AT AUSTRALIA.B4 im joining this Zero100 im seeing you always "KICKING" GT AUTO or as super dealer.How can you living under slogan "1 MALAYSIA" if conduct your BUSINESS likes this.
Body outside there also can buying Haltech directly from Australia under Own Risks but im also "RAGU-RAGU" thats WARRANTY giving by you than GT PRO SHOP.Autralian there im getting my Haltech Stocks also CANNOT Giving me 12 MONTHS Warranty & ONLY SAID WILL INSPECTS IT IF GOT PROBLEM.How comes OH BROTHER SYAHZ...:stupid:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Zariq

You just post my NICK at here.Dont keep SAYING NOTHINGS to peoples thats also can bringing Haltech to Malaysia.If you got Enough MONEY also can order a VOLUME Haltech Products then Haltech can UPLOAD you at MALAYSIA DEALER at their Website.MUST AT HEADQUATERS & NOT OTHER DEALERS AT AUSTRALIA.B4 im joining this Zero100 im seeing you always "KICKING" GT AUTO or as super dealer.How can you living under slogan "1 MALAYSIA" if conduct your BUSINESS likes this.
Body outside there also can buying Haltech directly from Australia under Own Risks but im also "RAGU-RAGU" thats WARRANTY giving by you than GT PRO SHOP.Autralian there im getting my Haltech Stocks also CANNOT Giving me 12 MONTHS Warranty & ONLY SAID WILL INSPECTS IT IF GOT PROBLEM.How comes OH BROTHER SYAHZ...:stupid:

Are going the haltech office before?On june im going again and i can ask him about the warranty for u

Last edited:

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
Dont fight2 la..
Q: Where do I obtain the tuning software?
The tuning software comes on a programming CD at the time of purchase. Alternatively you could visit the Downloads page on the Haltech website to download the tuning software.

Q: Do Haltech products have Warranty?
Yes, Haltech warrants its products to be free from any fault due to materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.

We can find any info on the net right now..info from haltech website

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
I already mansion about this matter before.My be some ppl not under stand about warranty.If someone buy the new haltech ECU from me and install under my certified,100% we give u a warranty and free repair if my mistake.If u buy from me and install with others and broken,short and what ever.U have to pay for freigh and repair.80% when im look about installation haltech,he never solder the wire..and mostly don't no to do Ignition set up proper.SO HOW TO GIVE A WARRANTY.Pls read properly the Haltech Manual book or Help section under Installation.If u say U are pro then me..pls come and see me.I wan to learn with u.I pay U for my learning

Last edited:

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
I already mansion about this matter before.My be some ppl not under stand about warranty.If someone buy the new haltech ECU from me and install under my certified,100% we give u a warranty and free repair if my mistake.If u buy from me and install with others and broken,short and what ever.U have to pay for freigh and repair.80% when im look about installation haltech,he never solder the wire..and mostly don't no to do Ignition set up proper.SO HOW TO GIVE A WARRANTY.Pls read properly the Haltech Manual book or Help section under Installation.If u say U are pro then me..pls come and see me.I wan to learn with u.I pay U for my learning
Not only asking WARRANTY for me coz its not my Business.This your Business Oppunities...to Conduct your SALES...& ASKING HALTECH THERE TO PUT ALSO YOUR BIG NAME AT HALTECH ASAI DEALERS IF YOU ALWAYS PUT THIS WORDS IN YOUR BIG MOUTH AS YOU AS AUTHORISED DEALER IN MALAYSIA ALSO.Let peoples here SATIsFIED to you.
& 1 things thats im NEVER EVER saying im PRO.Thats your PROBLEMS with GT PRO SHOP(macam orang HuTanG you saja). How comes OH brother...:thefinger:

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
hi bro,

how bout evo 9 which model u recomend

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
For Mivec evo 9,better for Platinum 1000 plug and play kit.Fast and easy for tuning

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All,

Planning to get some stuff from overseas and I was stuck as they ask which engine I'm using now. When I told them I'm having a Mitsu E2, they are not sure and ask me whether it's a 6 bolts and 7 bolts engine...????

So my questions, what is 6 bolts and 7 bolts? Which engine is using 6 bolts and which is using 7 bolts?

vr4, e1, e2, e3 - 6 bolts???
e4 and above - 7 bolts????

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience