Engine and Performance

Haltech Interceptor PLATINUM

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Fellow Zth-ians,

I've got a used Haltech Interceptor PLATINUM for sale. It's taken out from my BMW. I've got other 'projects' on hand and no donations so gotta sell ECU for cash. (LOL). It's excellent for piggy back tuning and the ultimate device. I purchased this sometime back from GT Auto which is the authorized dealer not through some grey importer. This unit is compatible with continental cars as well unlike Greddy eManage where cold start is an issue. The sales of this device includes:

1. Haltech Interceptor Platinum
2. Wiring loom + Socket

Pls. refer to the attached pic for the actual unit (the table is not included)

For further product info (as taken from haltech.com)

The New Driving Force in Engine Management
The Platinum Interceptor is a totally new “piggy back” ECU designed to work in parallel with
your existing factory ECU.
The Platinum Interceptor provides tuning of fuel mixtures, ignition timing, boost levels and many other features. The Platinum Interceptor is installed using a universal type wiring loom and tuning is performed on a laptop with user friendly Interceptor software for Windows. As the Platinum Interceptor works with the factory ECU, you need only tune where necessary, maximising power whilst maintaining factory levels of economy, idle quality,
cold start etc.
Performance has never been achieved so quickly, easily and affordably.
The Platinum Interceptor has been fully tested on many makes and models, with the range of supported vehicles constantly being expanded.

Current Supported Vehicles:
Supported models continually updated!
With so many new innovative features, the opposition will be left behind.

---

Price - RM1800.00 nego (slightly, not much because need money... coz cant get donations, so u sms me bro, best price and all... also will get only one time nego la... k?)

Number: 012.6916269

Thanks

Super duper member Khoyos is also using it on his Soarer.. he gave 4 thumbs up for this product as well :) (maaf khoyos, tumpang glamour ya?)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu......

Need help here. Currently having problem with my throttle body for 4G13 engine (Proton Wira fuel injection).
REV up & down non stop (air-cond off).
REV normal when air-cond on but will be REV up & down once air-cond temp automatically cut off.
Workshop checked with the reading system said that there is 0 step. Must change new throttle body. Inside gears already replaced last year.
If, look for new throttle body. Can I use 1600cc or 1800cc throttle body from proton as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience