Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

H4 Philips Diamond Vision 5000k bulbs

justgti

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Hello peeps, i have a set of Philips Diamond Vision 5000k bulbs for sale which is currently fitted in my car. Can be used for all cars having the H4 socket. Has high/low beam. Selling for rm 150-FIRM as it's hardly used as i seldom drive at night. When bought new was rm 250. Upgrading to HID and no cars at home using H4, so any takers please let me know. Item is still very new and has hardly been used. Thanks. Location is in Penang and Nilai, COD.Interested parties please PM me.

*Correction has been made to the Kelvin of the bulb...sorry for the typo..

justgti

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Item still available as buyer backed out last minute. Interested parties please PM. Thanks

justgti

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Bump! Serious buyers only please...i already mentioned the price is FIRM...thanks a lot.

UPDATED INFO:

Item here is just the bulbs alone. The plastic casing for holding the bulbs is back in my hometown. Rest assured, the bulb is in good working condition. Please do not ask for a reduction as i have to cover the expenses of travelling up and down to sell the bulbs. Thanks. And because of the lack of the plastic casing, my best price now would be RM 140 and it's FINAL. Interested parties whom are seriously taking up this item, please PM me. Thank you.

justgti

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Buyers from Penang that are intending to purchase the bulbs will get the bulbs in the plastic casing as from the 15th of April onwards. Price is now rm140 - Firm. Come on guys, pHilIpS 5000k for SaLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.