H22A thread

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
hisha said:
if prelude half cut, auto for 190hp its lower 10hp than the manual...manual will b 200hp, n then type S will b 220hp, for SV4 higher was 190hp on manual, n 180hp on auto if i'm no mistake la,.....for those old model japanese car in japan spec sure got 180km/h speed cut...never test 0-100 b4 hehehe

GTi ah...if race on long distance sure can smoke it sap sap sui...cos we r auto so will rugi a bit on pick up....
bro, never heard of Accord SV4 H22A manual. what is the engine code? which accord model? JDM/EDM/USDM?

Accord H22A auto is 190bhp. speedometer 180km/hr. speed cut 190km/hr.

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
e_mad said:
Guys, please give some suggestion what the best should I do first…change g/box oil or what?

What I heard the gear oil also have viscosity like engine oil e.g. 75w-90, mineral base and fully synthetic etc. So for H22A auto what type is good for performance and reliability? And those g/box auto which have LSD, how to recognize it from normal g/box?

Help very much appreciate, thanks.
bro, what is the mileage clocked on your car?

you got the gb oil from Honda?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
khairiaz said:
bro, never heard of Accord SV4 H22A manual. what is the engine code? which accord model? JDM/EDM/USDM?

i'm sure accord SV4 CD6 H22A got manual..its 190hp...i think also the same was CD6...accord sir....JDM.....but i think its rare on the market.....

SaDeLlIx

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
khairiaz said:

Sv4 manual without LSD got maa.... but mine is with LSD larr.. hikhikhik

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
khairiaz said:
bro, I believe accord H22A only comes with auto transmission. no manual. both at 190bhp.

prelude H22A auto engine is exactly the same as Accord H22A auto engine. difference is only in instrumentation configuration. the horsepower of both engines are the same, 190bhp.

only prelude H22A manual comes with 200bhp.
khairiaz....visit honda jp site and search cd6 sir/bb4...the spec there explained on the cd6 manual and also prelude engine hp....but i've seen cd6 manual before...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
i got a question

why my ABS lights sometimes on or off....???

abs Motor no good d?

another thing..

jz now i rev the car during idling..
how come can only rev till 6500 rpm..then cannot go up already?

the meter redline 7500 rpm ler.

or do i have to drive only can rev high..idling cannot rev high?

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
darkemperor said:
khairiaz....visit honda jp site and search cd6 sir/bb4...the spec there explained on the cd6 manual and also prelude engine hp....but i've seen cd6 manual before...
can you give the address of the website, specifically stating CD6 with H22A manual?

I only have these..

http://world.honda.com/ACCORD/history05.html

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
when i drive the car..it feels like got something block..like power cannot come out

the car got cat converter..

it is fine to take out the cat converter and replace it with a bullet..
there is also a sqaure box silencer..i want to remove it and replace with a bullet....

is it wise to remove them?

then the air filter....k&n drop in better or normal brother's simota cone with piping air filter better?

want to change air filter very dirty..as the original one very expensive..

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
TypicalGuy said:
when i drive the car..it feels like got something block..like power cannot come out

the car got cat converter..

it is fine to take out the cat converter and replace it with a bullet..
there is also a sqaure box silencer..i want to remove it and replace with a bullet....

is it wise to remove them?

then the air filter....k&n drop in better or normal brother's simota cone with piping air filter better?

want to change air filter very dirty..as the original one very expensive..
that converter , in HK, japan.etc those country when u take it out its illegal, it won't b approve.

sometime when out engine combustion chamber too hot .. the exhaust gas come out from there..its poisoned..outside called the gas as "NOx"...when it flow to the cat converter it can help to convert the NOx to CO2 n O2, n ppl smell it will not poisoned. aftermarket got the thing called "fake cat converter" can install that, its just a thing look like it ..inside was the straight flow...

drop in filter n open pod filter got theirwn advantage n disadvantage ..depend on what u decide ....:shades_smile:

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
wondering u guys are talking about h22a red top or normal h22a???

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
my car full tank for accord jalan 400 km only ler

normal ar?
h22a blacktop ler...

how big is accord fuel tank?
64 Litre?

urgent
i notice the car dun have o2 sensor...is that the reason the car makan minyak so much?
can anyone tell me ..
how much is chop shop/2nd hand o2 sensor?
where is it located at the exhaust till engine for prelude?

thanx

Last edited:

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
my car full tank for accord jalan 400 km only ler normal ar?
quite a drinker....mine roughly 11km/l....but vtec very min.

how big is accord fuel tank?
60 Litre..if not mistaken

urgent
i notice the car dun have o2 sensor...is that the reason the car makan minyak so much?
can anyone tell me ..
how much is chop shop/2nd hand o2 sensor?

about rm40...but sometimes u'll get a faulty one....what i did last time was to replace it with a resistor...cant remember the voltage reading....1.3V?????
where is it located at the exhaust till engine for prelude?
in between extractor n cat.converter....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Generally speaking, American muscle and Italian flare are the last things to get in bed especially so when it involves their respective rolling art. Nonetheless, the union between Fiat and Chrysler will undoubtedly lead to some interesting combos and even rebadging, one of which has already popped up.

Chrysler are very...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience