H22A thread

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
aja said:
Honda ATF fluid are only sold at authourised Honda service centre. No other place. If u bought somehwere else other than Honda authorise SC, then what ahci said is true la.

really ar?

means in spare parts shop cannot get honda atf oil?

darkemperor

Jan 4, 2006
e_mad said:
Guys, l have some prob on my accord H22A auto… need some opinion.

I’ve change my g/box oil using ori Honda ATF (white bottle red oil) bout last 2 month ago and at that time l notice that there is a humming sound come from engine bay, before this no any sound come from there and the driving is so comfort. Until today the humming sound become louder and I feel like driving my old wira. So what da prob actually you all think? Izzit da gear oil not suitable with da g/box? Should l change the oil and what brand/type do you all suggest? Help very much appreciate. Thanks.
i think it's bearing sound.............time to check asap....wornout bearing will cause the rotating mechanism out of alignment and end out damage the whole system...

aja

Dec 3, 2003
TypicalGuy said:
really ar?

means in spare parts shop cannot get honda atf oil?
Yeah, true. Only Honda authorised Sc selling those items, at around RM20 kot pr bottle of 1 litre. FYI, there were too many Honda fake products outside there, which came in a 'look-alike" original casing. The best thing is to get the parts number from the Honda parts manual for certain model...compared it with local product code no. Later u will find the different.

Happened to me last when wanna changed my OEM clutch plate. Exactly same product but different part no. The effect is that quite major...after install the clucth plate..cannot change gear/ gears cannot engaged.:cry_smile: :cry_smile:
Fake Product same size, quality (material donno) & really looks alike..but the only problem i notice the clutch spring not that strong as compared to the ori one. That y gears can't engaged!!!

After that straight order parts from S'pore. Of course expensive la. that one for my H22A CL1 la, others doono.

aja

Dec 3, 2003
darkemperor said:
anyone with rsm?
I got rsm but never tried before.Actually forgot to tried it using rsm. But i think 0-100kmh slow2 only. We all Accord more on family car, pergi pasar, bawak anak2 jalan2 and of course gi masjid.

We all only 'race' bila balik masjid.(sebab sorang2 masa tuh) kekekekeke:shades_smile: :shades_smile:

darkemperor

Jan 4, 2006
aja said:
I got rsm but never tried before.Actually forgot to tried it using rsm. But i think 0-100kmh slow2 only. We all Accord more on family car, pergi pasar, bawak anak2 jalan2 and of course gi masjid.

We all only 'race' bila balik masjid.(sebab sorang2 masa tuh) kekekekeke:shades_smile: :shades_smile:
at least under 9 sec....should be ok ler....:embaressed_smile:

race balik masjid xpe...jgn nak gi masjid...terbantut lak nanti niat tuh...kekekek

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
hey guys..i ask d..

my accord CD5 is equipped with honda prelude half cut wor....

so it's 200 hp?
what is the spec?

top speed berapa?
0-100 kmh berapa?
can win gti?
sorry i talk like a noob
kekeke

hisha

Feb 27, 2006
if prelude half cut, auto for 190hp its lower 10hp than the manual...manual will b 200hp, n then type S will b 220hp, for SV4 higher was 190hp on manual, n 180hp on auto if i'm no mistake la,.....for those old model japanese car in japan spec sure got 180km/h speed cut...never test 0-100 b4 hehehe

GTi ah...if race on long distance sure can smoke it sap sap sui...cos we r auto so will rugi a bit on pick up....

skyhawkheng

May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
below are the list that tested 0 - 100km/h:

1) mrBear(Prelude 4th gen H22A auto) = 6sec++ (using RSM)
2) acuraV(Prelude 4th gen H22A auto) = 8sec++ (using RSM)
3) skyhawkheng(Prelude 4th gen F22B auto) = 9.5sec (using stopwatch) :p

aja

Dec 3, 2003
skyhawkheng said:
below are the list that tested 0 - 100km/h:

1) mrBear(Prelude 4th gen H22A auto) = 6sec++ (using RSM)
2) acuraV(Prelude 4th gen H22A auto) = 8sec++ (using RSM)
3) skyhawkheng(Prelude 4th gen F22B auto) = 9.5sec (using stopwatch) :p
kekekeke. AcuraV has to learn more on launching skills from mr.BEar. hehehe

darkemperor

Jan 4, 2006
aja said:
kekekeke. AcuraV has to learn more on launching skills from mr.BEar. hehehe
mr.bear rsm not calibrated...kekekekek....

sorry aa...bear jokin' ony....:_:

McBryant

Apr 29, 2005
KL/JB
hisha said:
yo ~~ welcome ..wow RED TOP ~~

extractor ... can try to find the RS-R or FGK which with JASMA ...mayb some of the chop shop will get the whole exhaust system for SV4 H22A ....if don hv ..extractor go for RS-R or FGK ..n then custom piping to 2.5inch ..muffler using those big silencer 1 ..any brand also can..
Do u know which shop has this item?? how much will it cost??
Thank you for ur info.....

hisha

Feb 27, 2006
McBryant said:
Do u know which shop has this item?? how much will it cost??
Thank you for ur info.....
ehm normally chop shop will hv ..u got to search it one by one la ..n find out the better price lo .....price around few hundred kua ...for the extractor...muffler normally inside 300 also ...

price not sure 1 la ..cos diff place diff price...diff boss diff kira also hehehe :shades_smile:

TypicalGuy

Dec 29, 2004
hisha said:
if prelude half cut, auto for 190hp its lower 10hp than the manual...manual will b 200hp, n then type S will b 220hp, for SV4 higher was 190hp on manual, n 180hp on auto if i'm no mistake la,.....for those old model japanese car in japan spec sure got 180km/h speed cut...never test 0-100 b4 hehehe

GTi ah...if race on long distance sure can smoke it sap sap sui...cos we r auto so will rugi a bit on pick up....

ohhh..like this ar
then how to know the H22A is 220 hp for type s? type s is red top ? or still black top?

i really want to know what type of H22A is mine..i keep looking for the code in the engine..but only can see H22A...and Auto transmission code..and also the big disc brake in front....really looking forward to it..kekekeke

first time got VTEC..

wat is the rite way to launch on Auto...

BRake....put to L...rev till 3000 rpm..release brake..

Put to L...then rev...

or put to N rev till 4000 rpm..then pull to D1?

kekeke

want to challenge my fren SR20 Bluebird...let him know wat is honda power...

b4 this i always hear....Vr4 also affraid of H22A

i jz went to spare parts shop and ask...the air filter alone no brand..cost rm 50++
original 100++..if like this better change to K&N Rm 300 at one go..coz those paper filter have to always change

10 X more than proton air filter.. :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

they say original ATF oil 140++ for honda wor..dunno true or not..

skyhawkheng

May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
elo brother....correct me if i am wrong...:p

1) Prelude H22A Type S
- 220hp
- Red top

2) Prelude H22A Manual
- 200hp
- Black Top

3) Prelude H22A Auto
- 190hp
- Black Top

4) Accord H22A Manual
- 190hp
- Black Top

5) Accord H22A Auto
- 180hp
- Black Top

mmm.....i got 1 question...the hp izzit on enigne or on wheel??:regular_smile:

hisha

Feb 27, 2006
skyhawkheng said:
elo brother....correct me if i am wrong...:p

1) Prelude H22A Type S
- 220hp
- Red top

2) Prelude H22A Manual
- 200hp
- Black Top

3) Prelude H22A Auto
- 190hp
- Black Top

4) Accord H22A Manual
- 190hp
- Black Top

5) Accord H22A Auto
- 180hp
- Black Top

mmm.....i got 1 question...the hp izzit on enigne or on wheel??:regular_smile:
all the hp on crank ..for prelude type S, got 2 type ,... 4th gen type S black top, 5th gen type S red top, but both also 220hp

I don't know how to explain this but I feel that my 4 wheels like went in abit .. that makes my car look abit weird .. the other day I park my car at somewhere beside there is a Wira .. I check his wheels and mine his of course look better and fierce .. because his wheels fit perfectly .. why is this? Different absorbers & springs combination different result? I also saw some satrias same as mine. I never done before any screw setting becos my front don't come with the screw.

can...