Exterior and Body

H.I.D Conversion Cover 6000k

pearl_pearl

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Ampang
Visit site
Item :Brand New H.I.D Conversion cover. Only got 6 unit

Descrition:It makes your car H4 bulb from yellow to white without changing ur original bulb and NO NEED new wiring. That's mean you still use ur H4 bulb your original wiring and your original relay.Reuseable and easy installation. Made from glass and it wont melt/cair & would not comes off! Believe me : The Kelisa have hit so many holes in KL.

Suitable for any car using H4 type bulb. Perfect for Kelisa, Kenari,New Kancil.

Price: RM80 for one pair.

pearl_pearl

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Ampang
Visit site
Originally posted by Yong_5290@Jan 24 2005, 00:07
bro..rm 80 firm price?

can deliver 2 sunway area?
Can bro, Sunway area...... no problem. Price firm la boss......the original price is RM135. I have give discount. ;)

pearl_pearl

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Ampang
Visit site
Demo- Kelisa car

quamen

Aug 1, 2004
Originally posted by pearl_pearl+Jan 24 2005, 00:08 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pearl_pearl @ Jan 24 2005, 00:08 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Yong_5290@Jan 24 2005, 00:07
bro..rm 80 firm price?

can deliver 2 sunway area?
Can bro, Sunway area...... no problem. Price firm la boss......the original price is RM135. I have give discount. ;) [/b][/quote]
The original price is RM135 ? How come i bought for only RM70 in bestfeel ?

pearl_pearl

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Ampang
Visit site
Originally posted by quamen@Jan 24 2005, 02:20
Hello there young man, where and what is bestfeel? If i can get a lower cost price then i can sell it lower. After all i'm just clearing up the old stock......
quamen Firstly Read the Rules of trading in Zero To Hundred before you post anything in here. Your "non-related boostful stupid question" posting can affect small time sellers like me and others in here. If you can get the same item at RM70 then i'm happy for you BUT am i selling and getting this item from bestfeel shop? NO. So please think and understand before you post. Thanks for the challenge and regards.

p/s---> quamen, i have exprienced in business world and i have meet a lot of people like your "type"......frankly speaking " You don't let me down, you just makes me smarter!" Thanks. :D

Supachip

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
puucuung
Originally posted by pearl_pearl+Jan 24 2005, 03:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pearl_pearl @ Jan 24 2005, 03:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-quamen@Jan 24 2005, 02:20
Hello there young man, where and what is bestfeel? If i can get a lower cost price then i can sell it lower. After all i'm just clearing up the old stock......
quamen Firstly Read the Rules of trading in Zero To Hundred before you post anything in here. Your "non-related boostful stupid question" posting can affect small time sellers like me and others in here. If you can get the same item at RM70 then i'm happy for you BUT am i selling and getting this item from bestfeel shop? NO. So please think and understand before you post. Thanks for the challenge and regards.

p/s---> quamen, i have exprienced in business world and i have meet a lot of people like your "type"......frankly speaking " You don't let me down, you just makes me smarter!" Thanks. :D [/b][/quote]
Wow, calm down buddy, don't be so fierce, like that where got people dare to buy?? :unsure:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I'm interested also. I'll be available at the following areas:

Mon - Fri = Pandan Perdana
Sat - Sun = TTDI / Mutiara D'sara

PM me.

TQ.

pearl_pearl

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Ampang
Visit site
Not angry bro,......just being very sarcatistic diplomatic. he...he...he... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why would you want to put nitrous oxide injection in your car?

Because it's the easiest, most powerful and cheapest way to produce horsepower!
I get a lot of emails with questions about nitrous, "what's nitrous?", "how does it work?", "will it blow up my engine?", "how much does it cost?". The purpose of these pages is to answer questions like this, my goal is to have something here for everyone, from complete beginners to experienced nitrous heads.

Pls visit pro Nos Tuning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience