Gym Topic

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ixeo, you're not... i am lo. haha I dont' sucker punch people ler. I sucker slash. not quite a good idea so what the heck la. he or any other guy don't touch me no more. so I just get in, get my stuff done, shower and leave. on the way out, check out some girls. haha

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Neo, you can try out for the audition. I have faith in you ! hehehe

hazela,
I'm not very... muscular. haha I think ixeo is. you can try to check him out. hehe

Mar 13, 2013
Australia
Well i am not been to a gym from a long time, though i did toned up my body like 6 years ago for 2 years. Though i am still fit as i was at that time just because of the cardio. No fats only muscles. The trick is very simple. I learned this from a doctor who had been a gym trainer. He said that if alone jog rather than walking and keep picking up small weights, rather than heavy ones. On the triceps and back, i prefer working on them together. The most simple way is push-ups. That works for all of them. Chest, triceps, biceps and back. I also say that i rather walk sometime than just driving the car.
car electrician brisbane

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'll be bringing my mk3 Toyota Supra with a 1JZ twin-turbo engine with me to Malaysia soon.

And I was wondering where would be a good place to take my car if it needed a service. Are there any places who specialize in Toyota engines, specifically the 1JZ? I'll be living in Penang, so I don't really want to travel to KL every time I want to get my engine looked at.

Well hope you guys can help.

Cheers,
OzXchange
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience