Gym Topic

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ixeo, you're not... i am lo. haha I dont' sucker punch people ler. I sucker slash. not quite a good idea so what the heck la. he or any other guy don't touch me no more. so I just get in, get my stuff done, shower and leave. on the way out, check out some girls. haha

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Neo, you can try out for the audition. I have faith in you ! hehehe

hazela,
I'm not very... muscular. haha I think ixeo is. you can try to check him out. hehe

Mar 13, 2013
Australia
Well i am not been to a gym from a long time, though i did toned up my body like 6 years ago for 2 years. Though i am still fit as i was at that time just because of the cardio. No fats only muscles. The trick is very simple. I learned this from a doctor who had been a gym trainer. He said that if alone jog rather than walking and keep picking up small weights, rather than heavy ones. On the triceps and back, i prefer working on them together. The most simple way is push-ups. That works for all of them. Chest, triceps, biceps and back. I also say that i rather walk sometime than just driving the car.
car electrician brisbane

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As stated.. how to take care of it?

meaning.. what stuff to use or applied... coz it is easily get light scratches and dull in time..

will AutoSol do the job? any other products?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience