Gym Topic

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Daniel Lee,
On Day 3, you work your dick and abs. Go find a hot gal, and hump her really nice and hard with lots of waist movement from you. Try not to let her get on top of you. Doggy style gives you waist workout as well as some leg workout. hehehe If you can find extra chicks, pass it on to me. hahaha
Best gym workout exercise of the century!:biggrin:
Thanks for the workout and weight tips.
I'm working it out consistent everyday de.
How's your progress now?
Manage to loss out all the weight you want?:burnout:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
vx,
then I must try giving steroids to my dog. hahaha

daniel lee,
working out everyday? Try not to work out everyday, dude. Then again, it depends on how you work out too. If you only do 1 or 2 or 3 sets of 10 reps (or so) with average weights that you can handle without much pain, then I supposed it should be ok but then also, I would advise against it. Always try to give one day or two days of rest in 1 week. If you workout everyday, your muscles won't have sufficient time to recover. You see, what happens is when you lift weights (especially the heavier weights), your muscle fibers will tear and rip. Of course, this kind of tear and rip are those that are meant for growth, not those that you need to go hospital to check and fix. hahaha When your muscle fibers tear, it will recover and when it recovers, it'll recover stronger and bigger. And that's basically how you get your muscles to grow. But there is a lot more than just that. You would need to understand more things like hitting a straight line in growth and how to condition your muscles to grow further. For example, chest work out. When you first start, maybe 10kg dumb bells will give you good muscle work out (assuming it's bench press) and also growth of chest that you can feel a bit. However, if you keep using 10kg for the next 3-4 months, your growth will probably stop. Or maybe your growth will start to become slow. So what you need to do is probably take heavier weights. Something like that la. hehehe

I'm not focusing too much on my weight that much but rather, more on %fat in body. hehe

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
For those who're working on weights, don't leave out dead lifts and squats. I say this cos I notice that not many people in the gym does it. I've read many articles and many successful gym goers have mentioned that dead lifts and squats should not be left out. :)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
woh.....taikor is back...the guy in the avatar lifting must be you

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
That is strong.

Oh yeah, guys, don't compare muscles in the gym, it makes you look really gay and its like
Guy #1 "oh look your dick is longer"
Guy #2 "yours also not bad ma, quite thick"
Guy #1 "but I bet quite hard for you to hang it in your pants right, so long"
Guy #2 "a bit la, yours also quite challenging hor banging around your balls"

I mean, I have no issues with people being gay, but for the love of god do it at home.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Titan, no, that's not me. that's Jay Cutler doing a dead lift. haha

ixeo
apparently, gays comparing muscles and training together is much much different from straight guys training together. It seems that there's a world of difference. haha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Training together is fine, comparing who's muscle is bigger is not, like i said its like comparing dick size..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ixeo
You make it sound like you're a homophobic. haha I know I am. haha I don't usually compare muscle size, personally, but I compare work out techniques and unfortunately, I would sometimes need to touch the guy's muscles when I train certain people. It's a training technique thingy. Others can do what they wanna do cos hey, to each his own. But there's once, in the locker, a what-i-suspect a bi-sexual guy, he came and say "hey, how r u man" and he slapped my butt when I was in a freakin towel ! Fxxk !!!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
satria..then you watch yourself man, seems like you're popular. i'll sucker punch whoever touches me. I don't have that much time in the gym.. average.. do 3 workouts also almost 2 hours..

i'm not homophobic. i have friends who are homo, but hey, what you do in your bedroom is your business, just keep it in the bedroom.