Guess what happened on Wed nite

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
For those who didn't get a chance to read this on Wednesday nite. :D

Hi people. Just got back from the office not too long ago.

MCH. Even before I got out from my car my next door neighbour and family were rushing out of the house. As I got down I found out the reason for the commotion. Another neighbour's house has just been broken in. Or rather was about to be broken into. And some other neighbours saw the fucking burglars leaving in their car. Apparently they were already around the area earlier and was waiting for the family to leave for dinner. The thing is, that particular neighbour, Aunty X don't usually leave the house at this time of the day. The whole family would be at home. Widow la and all daughters ma. So she also a bit introvert.

Unca P called the police immediately to report la. Meanwhile the crowd gathers lor. 3 minute selepas call, police car arrived de. Fuh Yuh...manyak efficient! Boleh bangga la. The Constable A and B turun. One had the HKMP5 with him la the other armed with standard .38. Constable A asked if anyone was inside. I replied "Mungkin ada" Wah...he immediately call for backup. Then when he finish "Pan ma" I told him "Bukan la datuk, bukan pencuri. Mungkin tuan rumah kena ikat kat dalam" You know what was his reply? "Ai seh ah chai. Ingat ade pencuri tadi. Aku mintak banyak backup woo"

Constable B under Unca P instigation asked his fren to go in la. Aunty X also arrived after Unca P's wife called her to tell her about the incident. Mana tau, Constable B takut. So yours truly boring a bit la. "Masuk je la. Kita banyak orang. Semua serbu sekali la. Tak takut punye." Aunty X also support by saying "Yea la. Masuk tengok"

Last last yours truly led advancing party. Kakakakaka... Nia seng. Sampai that pintu both constable had the nerve to ask "Kena bukak Kasut kah?" Respecting the culture of others is a good thing but at this time? Pening. I said "Masuk la. Tak yah bukak. Dia orang bersihkan nanti" Then constable B flicked the safety switch off his submachine gun. Ketakkk!! And then he said somethin lagi I pening wan. "Ok ar. Sudah boleh masuk? Dah sedia ah Chai? Masuk la." Like ask my permission to enter the house.

Dem Jialat! "You masuk la dulu, kan you ader senapang? masuk je lah!" I replied. We went in and immediately I noticed that the wooden door had given way when one of the burglars rammed against it like in the movies. Splintered la. So that's why the alarm went off to notify all my neighbours. I also noticed that the expensive liquors weren't taken. Drawers at the bar weren't touched or ransacked. The police checked the room downstairs and the store room. Kitchen was locked up really well. I went to the back of the house earlier to see if the burglars tried entering from the back. Nope!

So that leaves upstairs. Once more the Malaysian Police asked me "Ok. Sekarang naik atas ye? Nak bukak kasut?" What with the cleaniness thingy? This time I bengang liao. "Naik? Aku naik dulu lah cam nie." "Oh tak, Ah Chai. Aku naik. Kau ikut belakang. Takut nanti dia orang sorok kat atas" Wah Lan Eh..suddenly brave liao. Went up and saw that nothing was touched and went out of the house.

Aunty X buat report. Masa tu all the back up arrive la. Another 6 of our boys in blue showed up. Fuh...rupernya semua ronda ronda berdekatan. Ah...yea lah tu.

The rest standard la.

CK82

Known Member
Jan 7, 2005
wah... u do have a backup or ur "article" ah...hahaha :lol:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Cowardly idiots police. They have an armed weapon and they ask a civilian to lead the team? Which kampung did these chickens come out from? If I had any knowledge on how to operate fire arms, I would've asked for their weapon and lead the team instead.

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
from a very civilize kampung where they must "buka kasut" before enterting ones huuse.

the Quote button cant work.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. I see that the RadioStar section has little to no activity in the last few years. But I am hoping there are still folks out there monitoring it.

I have been given a new RS0591 and have installed it. Almost everything seems to work fine, except I problem trying to engage Turbo / Short Run.

The unit will flash the lights, and turn the LED on, but after a couple seconds the LED goes out, and when I turn off the key, the engine stops.

I presume the LED goes out first because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience