GUESS the petrol will rise how much next year??

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
No hard feelings to all the readers here but tis is the ACTUAL things whic is happening now.How our govt failed to keep their 'promises' before elections.Only their pockets getting fuller.Mostly we don't gif a damn wat is happening in the country BUT things getting too much lately as elections is just around the corner.Malaysians rights is threaten...and i can guarantee u tt ther r some ppl WON'T just keep quiet bein slaughter like tis...just wait & see...

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
throttle,
I do not see or feel any talk about racial stuff. We're just talking about the govt and the elections and all those kind of related stuff. It sounds racial because the govt consists of mostly malays. Maybe because of that, it sounds racial to YOU but not to others. Besides, even if we don't talk about anything that relates to racial stuff, countries like australia has been slamming malaysia about racially inclined issues. So my suggestion to you, and all those who can't seem to open up your narrow and tremendously shallow minds, please just keep your fingers in your pocket and refrain from typing. We do not need anyone to tell us to 'shut up' (so to speak) on internet when talking about sensitive issues because on in real life, we already can't speak out freely. If you cannot understand the word 'freedom', please look up Dictionary.com and understand it. I strongly believe that almost all members here do not care what race is running the govt. They only care what the govt decide and how the govt rule the country because it is going to affect almost ALL citizen's life and the way I see it, it is taking away many citizen's quality of life. If this posts of mine has hurt your feelings, sorry but too bad. Many of us still want our freedom of speech on internet (still witholding respects at a certain level, that is) if we can't have it in real life. This post is meant to push forward a direct message, not to cause any unrest. Peace.
nicely said... hehehee...:adore:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hey bro, wit u on tat man... dey kick these ppl out from d land tat dey hav been staying for centuries, relocate dem 2 a so call better place, but hav 2 pay 4 dis pay 4 tat... in d end ,money goes where? back 2 d G oso... dis ppl were happy hunting, collecting jungle produce....nw? loan here loan der...money,G....

throttle,... ermmmm... arent we free 2 speak our mind? dis is a so called free country right? democracy?????????..............unfortunately, we r paid 2 vote 4 dem.....
hahaha...u can found me at Damansara there...just beside The Curve there...got a very small places, the most low cost house there...thats for Orang asli 1...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Aiya.. get use to it ok liao la...:thefinger:....
ya lor....no mood on this wat wat election....make horse 1...hahahhaa...:biggrin::biggrin::thefinger::thefinger:

just hope any parti who win the election, will make this country more better than ever.... 1st things i wish they can solve is, The Robbery/Snatches Gangs of Mat Rempits...2nd things that i wish is, pls make the road more even...i dun wan bumpy road again....my suspension cannot tahan, my bushing oredi pecah liao... & the final things is, the relationship of Chinese & Malay will roll back to 50's.

pls help the Tigers & Orang Asli.....Pls Donate or log in to www.makeorangaslirichandfamous.com.my. thanks.:rofl:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
ya lor....no mood on this wat wat election....make horse 1...hahahhaa...:biggrin::biggrin::thefinger::thefinger:

just hope any parti who win the election, will make this country more better than ever.... 1st things i wish they can solve is, The Robbery/Snatches Gangs of Mat Rempits...2nd things that i wish is, pls make the road more even...i dun wan bumpy road again....my suspension cannot tahan, my bushing oredi pecah liao... & the final things is, the relationship of Chinese & Malay will roll back to 50's.

can solve one.. if all civilians like englend lo.. loaded than the G then no robbery liao lo...:thefinger: in boleh-land dun dream ok.. still early...:thefinger:

pls help the Tigers & Orang Asli.....Pls Donate or log in to www.makeorangaslirichandfamous.com.my. thanks.:rofl:[/QUOTE]

creamsoda

Aug 22, 2007
If everyone dare to make a different, well... it is all about the choice

If everyone thinks like JINEIL2EN might be as well we pack our bag and migrate somewhere else.

we have to believe in ourselves... our vote is precious. even if the party that we vote didnt win, at least, at least dont let them win in big scale, like what happened in 2004. that was a very big mistake.

so vote wisely

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
Cut it off guys...let have a discussion bout the petrol price back again...
No racial issues, just in peace.....not worth we are fighting bla bla bla...
Exactly what I'm trying to do at the first place.......:hmmmm:

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
Mr.Satria_95: Clearly you misunderstood what I'm trying to do. I was trying to hold down a COUPLE of forumers (JIN and EG9) from going at it, but why suddenly most of you felt like I'm pointing at you..???..
I'm a racist cause of doing that, and I'm a shallow minded cause you felt I was criticising you?????.... wow.... so opened minded of you...:congrats: ... maybe YOU should, in return, open up a dictionary.com and have a look at the word OPEN MINDED, and while you’re at it, look for the word COUPLE also.

Freedom?, it has a siamese-twin sister called RESPONSIBILITY, without one of it, you cant have the other.

And as far as this thread goes, I've made my guess and I'm out of here.:burnout: ...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Okok... heard from a fren just now...
Petrol will be increase about 50 cents to 70 cents a liter.. dun knoe true or not...:hmmmm:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Petrol will be increase about 50 cents to 70 cents a liter.. dun knoe true or not...:hmmmm:
actually... Government 's planning is a bit confusing.
1st, they said 'rich pay more n poor pay less'. which is why they are planning to increase roadtax for luxury car .. ie. 2.0cc and above. so, does tat mean, with the roadtax increase, they will not up the petrol price?

if they up the roadtax and up the petrol price at the same time...wow, all the minister can now start looking for new bangalow oredi. :thefinger:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
actually... Government 's planning is a bit confusing.
1st, they said 'rich pay more n poor pay less'. which is why they are planning to increase roadtax for luxury car .. ie. 2.0cc and above. so, does tat mean, with the roadtax increase, they will not up the petrol price?

if they up the roadtax and up the petrol price at the same time...wow, all the minister can now start looking for new bangalow oredi. :thefinger:
What ever tax for them also no problem la... no subsidies also no problem la... coz their car road tax RM 0.00 and petrol... free also what... under g pay may.... (we pay for them...):nurse:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
That is what I have been saying from the beginning

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can we put a t.timer on n/a engine ?

planing to do turbo , i wn fix a front mount intercooler on kancil can?

plan to look like stock without scoop
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience