GTR34 VS Evo9

skyboy

Jul 30, 2006
KUL
Hi SIFU's

I decide to get a sports car, on July after short listing a few models i decided to get either a GTR34 or an evo 9.

Now i need some help here, how do i compare this both rides? I wanna to know the pros and cons of these machine. I'm planin to own it for long time and i dont have a thick wallet to do mods on these so its gonna be more to stock HP from the car.

I hope some here can help me share their thoughs about this rides.It's an open topic feel free to talk bout this cars from any point of view.

regards :adore:

zac

Feb 7, 2007
this 2 cars price difference a lot leh bro...
do you like 2 door or 4 door?
for me i prefer R34, i think it's a legendary ride, good collection... and it's easier to have complete collection only need 4 cars, gtr32/33/34/35... whereas evo you have to buy from evo1~10.....hahahahahahhahahaaaa....

Back to topic, if both monster remain unchanged, r34 is likely to be bullied by evo9... but i will still opt for r34...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
gtr34 makan minyak

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

if u got no $ for mods.. will u have $ for petrol? if not, go for evo 9... GTR = guzzler

soundfreak22nd

Apr 8, 2010
both are great performance car..

if you already have 4 doors car.. you can go ahead for the r34 as your weekend car..

if only plan to have only one car, I recommend you buy that evo9 since its all in one package. Power and practicality is there. I think the road tax also is cheaper than r34.

skyboy

Jul 30, 2006
KUL
hi guys thanks for reply..

ZAC: i wish i can own all the series man.. but im not that loaded hahaha
Black : im sure i can afford the petrol man its cheaper than mod the ride

im not to sure wat u mean by gtr34 get bullied by evo 9!!! wat bout handling and hp for both ride?

LuKa

Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
skyline is more prestige.. 2 door super coupe.. an eye cather on the roads.. but dont expect much power on a stock ride... u need upgrade to unleash the monster... not very practical for daily ride due to its size.. but if u like attention n to be different.. this is the ride...

on malaysian roads n parking space... the Evos are easier to manuevre.... its 4 door sedan saloon body makes a subtle appearance...

flanker c

Jul 24, 2007
Evo9 win at - roadtax cheaper than gtr..fc more save than gtr,part cheaper than gtr n always bully stock gtr :proud:

if you low budget go for Evo9 :proud:

WJL8229

Feb 2, 2010
for me i prefer R34 , in term of future value its wont cheaper than a Evo 9 , u c u take R32 compare with Evo 3 both born in a same year , but evo cheaper than a Skyline when u sell off .

interm of consumer save i will choose Evo 9 but on the road u can easy found the Evo9..
evo spare part are cheaper but doesnt mean quality better than R34 spare part.

nowdays if i give u a choose in between R32 with Evo 3 which u prefer ?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

u will understand what wan to tell u

Johnny_9

Jul 16, 2005
for me i prefer R34 , in term of future value its wont cheaper than a Evo 9 , u c u take R32 compare with Evo 3 both born in a same year , but evo cheaper than a Skyline when u sell off .

interm of consumer save i will choose Evo 9 but on the road u can easy found the Evo9..
evo spare part are cheaper but doesnt mean quality better than R34 spare part.

nowdays if i give u a choose in between R32 with Evo 3 which u prefer ?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

u will understand what wan to tell u
Good point. Which is easier to maintain, easy to get parts?

hanhng

Nov 14, 2009
The earth
If you are looking for weekend car, go for R34 GTR since you are not going to drive that much and it won't cost you a bomb on maintenance, unless you modify it. Evo are brilliant on track but.

2600cc vs 2000cc..both roadtax n insurance fee vary quite alots :)

daily drive = evo better, 4 doors car..u can carry ppl with no headache, while GTR is good looking car(for men only since girl hates it normaly) but no so practical for daily drive unless its ur secondary /weekend car

mean if u got 2-3 cars to drive, GTR is ur choice...if there is only ride, then EVO.

EVO stock power is not bad, parts oso not tat easy to find actually for both species. maintenance fee wise, i felt bout d same...not much differ

i suggested based on my exp, i own 4 doors (2000cc) and 2 doors(2seats)(3500cc) and 2doors(4seats)(3800cc) car...so tat is wat i felt :)

Anyone tried/wanna try this? Maybe get a PC power fan and fix it at the intake. But not smooth enuff. Where to get ball bearing fans? Project feastable?