GTR34 fuel tankcover issue(mod pls look inside)

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
Moderator,

pls don't move my link to looking for categories because no skyliners will see my advertise over there and i'm not looking for the fuel tank cover, i'm seeking someone to help me where i can make the fuel tank cover as mention earlier.

Thank you very much, have a nice day.

To all sifu out there,

Does anyone know where i can make the fuel tank cover like that?(circle in red) Currently GTT fuel tank cover not same with GTR when open up.

Appreciate if some one can share some info....Thank.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/looking-for/396055-gtr34-fuel-tank-cover.html

Attachments

Last edited:

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
bro,

try to contat those shops that deal with widebody conversion, i.e. redzone or aftertwelve or racing fit or mike usj1?

maybe they can help u?

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
tom, nothing happen to my current fuel tank cover, just that i noticed GTR tank cover is different with GTT.

Pic 1, the silver colour tank cover is GTR and the bracket is different from GTT. So when open the tank cover,the side of the tank cover won't kena the car body.

Pic 2, the white colour tank cover is GTT, when open the tank cover, the side bottom of the tank cover kena the body.

My question is can i make my GTT bracket to GTR type(pic 1)?

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Lean, i have uploaded a new pic, the silver colour is Ori GTR tank cover, the white is my GTT cover.
notice that when GTR open tank cover won't kena the body and the bracket of the tank cover is different from GTT.
I want to mod my tank cover bracket to GTR type.....

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

hansc, oh...okie okie...will check from them. thank for the help.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

if got any GTT owner already mod his ride to GTR look(included rear wide body), i looking forward to know how u mod your fuel tank cover.

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam
typically the bodyshop just mode your GTT cover..they just put another layer of fiber/sheetmetal on top of ur GTT cover..