GTi 05'

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
speed cut dont have.. but rev cut for stock oem models cuts at 7500rpm.. other wise injectors cant take it,fuel starvation will occur..

the siemens vdo models will achieve peak power bout 5-6.5k rpm.. after dat there no point of pushing the rev higher.. thats y the mmc can go further up the rpm range n speed.. with a piggy back and a few add ons can achieve more....

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
mmc 240kmh..damn fast...my mmc only 180kmh..after some mod then only can upto 220kmh
Bro, mine also same... About 180km/h only...I dare not tekan d cause got a bit shake d...due to ultra-racing bar-less. :bawling:

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

mine..rev cut at 7.5rpm ...MMC got no rev cut ..:stupid:

lasy week i change lubricant from castrol magnatec to MAXOIL semi sen. .... fuhhhhhhh,,,trust me dude..my sate sooo smoothhh criminal...:driver: i will not change to other else.

my top speed 200kmh( standard 16" rim ) ..same like u mr danzeterna..dont dare to go futher..ada goyang2 skit.maybe complete bar from ultra racing will help to get more stable.

egnine ...
ur MMc need to top overhaul bro..change & port n polish..:nurse:
it's almost 10 years now since 1st edition gti produce.same age with standard 5 kids this year..:slug:
find gud tuner..change standard cam pulley to adjstable,1 unit only...just wasting money if change both,gud tuner just tuning 1 side...change light weight crank pulley ( at least 500g ) compare to standard crank pulley (1kg++) after that...u will get your top end back :burnout: thats enuff for n/a 4g93..

if want more fast .. just put on evo3 laaaa..:proud:

Bro Suhaimi, that's what I thought of also... It's time for my 4g93 to get some shower... Top overhaul + port & polish. But afraid I dont have time for that as I don't have spare car. :bawling::bawling:

Adjustable cam pulley get 1 enough? I thought of getting 1 pair (Works Engineering of course)...

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
Bro, mine also same... About 180km/h only...I dare not tekan d cause got a bit shake d...due to ultra-racing bar-less. :bawling:

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Bro Suhaimi, that's what I thought of also... It's time for my 4g93 to get some shower... Top overhaul + port & polish. But afraid I dont have time for that as I don't have spare car. :bawling::bawling:

Adjustable cam pulley get 1 enough? I thought of getting 1 pair (Works Engineering of course)...
if u dont have spare car just do PNP at powerzone..pay ur deposit and they will do PNP at their spare head and when done just bring ur car to swap the head... for me better get pair of ACP if DOHC

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
yes.. power zone is the faster way to do.. its like just exchange heads + top up for pnp n other replacement parts n workmanship

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
yes.. power zone is the faster way to do.. its like just exchange heads + top up for pnp n other replacement parts n workmanship
WOW i didnt know this souds very convenient for us consumers :top:
but the main thing remain is their PNP work good ???:hmmmm::hmmmm:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
WOW i didnt know this souds very convenient for us consumers :top:
but the main thing remain is their PNP work good ???:hmmmm::hmmmm:
for me their PNP worth the money u spent.. bit pricey, last time 16valve cost 1.6k.....pnp, 3 angle cut, valve machined etc.....current price i dunno...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
for me their PNP worth the money u spent.. bit pricey, last time 16valve cost 1.6k.....pnp, 3 angle cut, valve machined etc.....current price i dunno...
wah 1.6k i dont think worth it lah bro no matter how the good the job is coz PNP is still PNP
can get a set of used HKS cams already heheh
u mentioned machining the valve and etc
so could u remember what was the cost of doing the PNP alone???

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
wah 1.6k i dont think worth it lah bro no matter how the good the job is coz PNP is still PNP
can get a set of used HKS cams already heheh
u mentioned machining the valve and etc
so could u remember what was the cost of doing the PNP alone???
i think they do it in package..if u wanna cheap pnp rm600 also got

suhaimi_rahman

Dec 10, 2009
Kuala terenggan

geting 1 pair good also..depents to the tuner how to get a gud seting..from what the otai tune advise me

i planning to make top overhaul when my mileage due later.it's 7 years already..dont know how head gasket look like.:hmmmm:
currently .. i compile a few thing 1 by 1 ..depents on montly budget..hehehe..like timing belt,adjstble campulley and looking for light weight crank pulley ..etc necessary . perhaps might be complete before mileage due. then..change all those things at the same time. the tuner also happy if u make 1 shot like that.easy for them to install.

please dont push your tuner to get better result..let them 'cook' your engine without any force.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
true true even if you are in a rush to get it back dont panick the foreman otherwise u might regret it later if he carries out a sub-par job
but if he just duduk goyang kaki then tell him to hurry the hell up :biggrin:

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
geting 1 pair good also..depents to the tuner how to get a gud seting..from what the otai tune advise me

i planning to make top overhaul when my mileage due later.it's 7 years already..dont know how head gasket look like.:hmmmm:
currently .. i compile a few thing 1 by 1 ..depents on montly budget..hehehe..like timing belt,adjstble campulley and looking for light weight crank pulley ..etc necessary . perhaps might be complete before mileage due. then..change all those things at the same time. the tuner also happy if u make 1 shot like that.easy for them to install.

please dont push your tuner to get better result..let them 'cook' your engine without any force.
I need to check with my foreman la about topoverhaul thingy... At the same thing, looking for Works Engineering cam pulley...
Well, I always let my foreman slowly 'cook' my engine... Let him take his own sweet time... :biggrin::biggrin:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
I need to check with my foreman la about topoverhaul thingy... At the same thing, looking for Works Engineering cam pulley...
Well, I always let my foreman slowly 'cook' my engine... Let him take his own sweet time... :biggrin::biggrin:
dun too relax also bro suddenly u dont know he take 1 month just to do top overhaul
if u no spare car mati oooooo
unless ur cool with public transport :biggrin:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
works pulley plus works light crank pulley is just a must for 4g93. lots of diff!!!

suhaimi_rahman

Dec 10, 2009
Kuala terenggan
works pulley plus works light crank pulley is just a must for 4g93. lots of diff!!!
ooo realy???? thats cool ... at 1st works pulley my 2nd choice after aerospeed..maybe i change my mind..hehehe :biggrin:

my 'pomen' need 1 week for complete overhaul & pnp.thank God i had kapcai for ride a while.:love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just reacently changed my Yrv turbine to Garret AR48, and there are powerloss because of insufficient fuel going to the engine. which is better, i was told that if i used fuel injectors i can tune it with my e-manage, and if i was to change fuel injector, what injector should i change to?

Fuel Regulator can make the fuel more rich to the engine? :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience