GT3 RS vs RADICAL S3 in Sepang

mist

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Visit site
@swgn - nice pics dude! would like to chat re. your photos - if you can, drop me a PM with your e-mail address? Cheers, KJ

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Apparently GT3 owner didnt want the SIC towtruck to tow his car, wanted his flatbed. It wasnt the burning car that caused the delay, it was the GT3.

Everyone wants to have fun but need discipline as well. I would recommend the driver attend an Advanced Driving Course first to learn to control the idosyncracies of the GT3. RCA is looking at banning him until he can prove via driver training that he is capable of driving with other trackies on the circuit. If not, he is a danger and unfortunately will not be permitted on-track.

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Apparently GT3 owner didnt want the SIC towtruck to tow his car, wanted his flatbed. It wasnt the burning car that caused the delay, it was the GT3.

Everyone wants to have fun but need discipline as well. I would recommend the driver attend an Advanced Driving Course first to learn to control the idosyncracies of the GT3. RCA is looking at banning him until he can prove via driver training that he is capable of driving with other trackies on the circuit. If not, he is a danger and unfortunately will not be permitted on-track.
damn straight!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
adian,
i just hafta ask whn u say "Apparently GT3 owner didnt want the SIC towtruck to tow his car, wanted his flatbed"......can he ACTUALLY request for such a thg?i mean,once d car is OFF d track,he can do watever he wants,right?but INSIDE d track,does he haf d right 2 request for THAT?n isn't dis fella a track regular?or is dis anoda GT3 RS?
now i'm kinda happy my car wasn't ready 4 track on dat day....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys^^ I need some help on deciding which car to buy

#1- Pros and cons between owning a Evo 3 and Impreza WRX STI S204 in JB area. Need information on running cost of the cars.
#2- Reasons for asking, I'm considering buy a car for me as a rookie to spend time on track for practicing my skills and a weekend fun car. Currently I'm considering 2 quite nice deals on Facebook, between a Mitsubishi Evo 3 got around 350hp, have worries about the reliability because the age of the car and a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience