Group Buy: Ultra Racing Crossbar

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Guys,

I'm arranging a group buy for DC5 crossbar as there are few of us interested in it. The crossbar stiffens our car and improves the handling characteristics besides adding racing look to your car and a good mounting point for on-board camera. Your seats and interior trim can be maintained.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...tra-racing-products-and-special-crossbar.html

This crossbar which is a custom design comes with Crossbar, Rear Upper Bar/C-pillar Bar and 2 point tower bar. If anybody has other brands of c-pillar bar can also put the crossbar.

I've tested it on my car and the improvements are quite significant. Better steering response on-centre and off-centre, car felt more agile, better yaw response and rear felt more direct feel that helps on car control.

Currently the price is RM650. If can get 10 cars then the price will reduce summore.

0. WAFS
1. GTI4740

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
i already have a J's Racing C-pillar bar....

how much if I only get the crossbar and the bar below it (not sure what its called)...?

also...installing the boot floor bar...does that mean I cant put anything there anymore? meaning I lose the boot floor?

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
NukeeZoid,
The crossbar package comes with the 3 parts. If buy separately it will cost much more. So, just consider the c-pillar bar a free gift and u can sell later if u want.
Bout the rear tower bar, the one in the picture is 4 points whereas in the package it's 2 points so it wont kacau your boot area.

vtec_1088

Known Member
Feb 7, 2006
kl perak
great bargain n upgrade for tracking+street. dc5 owners should consider this first (together with strut bar) rather than upgrade yr IHE

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is a grounding cable/wire is a needy for a car ?? do every car need to have it ??

does it have side effect ??

Does there any good grounding cable recommended to use on myvi yrv ??

or it just waste money..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience