Greedy E-manage

wwilliamm

Jul 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dear sifu's, just want to double confirm that myvi 1.5 ECU cannot be remapped by e-mange, em-con or whatsoever right? As i've read many other post before that the DVVT function will somehow takeover the remap settings and therefore the settings will run. Is it true? :confused:

weaponzero

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Philippines
dear sirs! does anyone here have used the latest e-manage blue "smaller"? it says it has direct usb functions, but where can i find the software? thanks

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Dear sifu's, just want to double confirm that myvi 1.5 ECU cannot be remapped by e-mange, em-con or whatsoever right? As i've read many other post before that the DVVT function will somehow takeover the remap settings and therefore the settings will run. Is it true? :confused:
Can.. it will work but only open loop.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
hi guys... it seems like this is an old thread... just reuse it as it has the title i need.

im currently trying to figure out this problem.

my engine has only open-close tps, not the variable tps (only 0v-5v). Also goes for my air flow sensor. But both of it is in reverse order. ie off is 5v, and on is 0v. correct me if im wrong, but emanage blue can handle that right? just select the reverse option for the tps. correct arr??

and as my tps is only open-close, so in the airflow map... it doesn't read the throttle movement on table. it reads only the rpm. my fren says that by adding the map sensor, i can eliminate the problem. is that true? i just don't see the logic(me very blur now). can anybody care to explain?

blitz

Nov 18, 2003
definitely got fake units, dats y i buy from people i trust jer. err, u need one ke?
yup.. i think i need one for my Euro R but scared to buy coz of the fake ones... Do you know where to get the ori ones???

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
Im opting for emanage ultimate because it offers 2 fuel mapping. But still, emanage ultimate also got fake one. Y lar like this..
Maybe one day I'll go nuts and buy a fake emanage ultimate.

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
just wandering whether we can replace the stock narrowband o2 sensor with wideband sensor and hook it up with emanage blue.
So the engine will run with wideband sensor only.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
i know i guy told me only opening the e-manage and check the chip can determine its original. the chip has japanese brand printed on it.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
for d bogus emamage issue, just get a unit from a trusted seller.. ive found bad units in customers' cars dat were bought in famous big names around sunway, so be very careful not to trust expensive price tags. the ones i ordered, installed and tuned has been good so far. pm for more details, tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="700" height="380" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SZbjmn175CM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just last weekend, Sepang Circuit hosted the touching down of Porsche’s very sought after Cayman GT4 but one in full Motorsport mode. Called the Cayman GT4 Clubsport, this car is bound within the confines of race track competition use only.