Greddy Emanage, Ultimate & V-Manage

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
jinkl,
u know how much max boost can the std b16 map sensor take? if u cheat here n there i herd max is 1.1 to 1.2 bar? is it true?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
learning to play with the tuning software wouldnt be the greatest deal
bt the thing is that , mostly all the tuners already do know or experience on
how the car really runs , what kind of sensors , wiring system and etc
these are all hard to be learned in a short time , summore every car has its own
wiring which would be unique from other cars , they could be running on MAP , MAF , MAS ... diffrent set of ingition coils , they triggering could be from CAS , crank angle , and so many more...

yeah... that's why some tuning places are well known for certain models only.
say; shop A good in tuning vtec turbo, shop B best for Nissans, shop C only good for Proton Rojak and the list go on.. seldom can get 1 tuner which is expert in all makes and models. you may be good in japanese cars.. but u may suck in building a good powerful alfa romeo

140dB

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
johor
yah man...
wtf. how bad can things be...
just popped a leak on my radiator, head gasket, noisy dshaft, and now clutch slip.

the pains of doubling engine torque

lanevo- like i said, get a good book, find out everything about ur engine bay. most hi po engine from the past two centuries use electronic fuel and ignition engine control, so it pays to read up some simple electronics. good luck.

eg6turbs- i dunno what the max the stock sensor can take. but i put an aquarium one way valve wif a 1/4 turn valve to bleed excess boost from the map sensor. put a tee to the line. it hasnt messed up the vacuum signals on my car so far, and is one of the cheapest mod i've done. i plan to change to a festo aluminium 1 way valve. brushed alu looks superb compared to the plastic fishtank valve, but uses leceh m5 pneumatic fittings and costs rm75 from the festo dealer.

Last edited:

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
140db..
Thanks...but thats my main concern, so that it wont mess my vacuum, but worry not, coz i just got a fren who have aftermarket map sensor and willing to part with it!
wuts the best material for a turbo return hose be?? put away steel braided(no go)...
maybe silicone? or any other?

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
anyway, sorry guys, should put that in other topic...

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
Nowadays how much for Emanage blue package? (Emanage + Installation + Injector harness + IGN harness + Dyno Tune). maybe wanna set a trip to KL next month to fine tune my engine performance, FC and AFR. And which shop have good reputable in this emanage tuning...?

jegvd

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2006
joe_mivec : You can go to RS impressive(puchong) for your dyno tuning coz the tuner Robyn..is really doing a great job for e-manage tuning which he can customise your E-manage with built-in turbo module if you driving a turbo car.In my experience after tuning my e-manage with a few tuners around KL area..i get more 20-30hp from Robyn's tuning compare to other tuners.So far, already 2 years with his tuning...my engine running well.Thanks to Robyn....

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
bro jegvd, im planning to put e manage to my satria neo..heard its possible right now. but will do engine upgrade 1st like port n polish, hi cam n all.. when i wanna do, hope u can help me bro...

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
joe_mivec : You can go to RS impressive(puchong) for your dyno tuning coz the tuner Robyn..is really doing a great job for e-manage tuning which he can customise your E-manage with built-in turbo module if you driving a turbo car.In my experience after tuning my e-manage with a few tuners around KL area..i get more 20-30hp from Robyn's tuning compare to other tuners.So far, already 2 years with his tuning...my engine running well.Thanks to Robyn....
ok thanks..so it's RS impressive(puchong)....ur gain around 20-30hp for NA or Turbo? mine just NA only...so how much is that for all package? thanks...

Wajafly

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Shah Alam
I used to go to N1 with my modified 4G18. He simply increase 3WHP only using newly installed emanage. WTF... then I went to Links. Increase another 12whp. So, Links are better than N1....

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
ya so Links better than N1...how much they charge u? is it include ignition harness and tuning?

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
Who has Greddy E-manage on their OBD-0 b16a wired up??

Hi, any one of you guys are running Greddy E-manage ultimate on your b16a OBD-0 honda? I've been trying to figure out whats wrong with my car. Its throwing some error commands which i can't seem to figure out. Some error commands are like
1- unable to open crank.dat
2- unable to open afc_sw.dat

Greddy has poor customer support so i can;t ask them. Now i can't get the fuelling to go up when i tune the car.

wirafly

500 RPM
Mar 25, 2005
How emanage work

May I know how emanage work as piggyback to control the fuel? is it control the injector or it similar to SAFC which control air flow to cheat the ECU (correct me if I am wrong)?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifu,

After I install the central locking, my door lamp function when door open. Door lamp cannot function when i switch on... central lock is ok... Do my wiring got problem? because 4 wire i only use and 1 white wire no use...

please help me.. dear sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience