Grass Racing Autoclub

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
Yolk was awesome, Ivan was great , Mickey was superb, Eater EG6 was like a bullet, Crash didn't crash but won,........all the awesome people, chickas and also not forgetting BFG, GRA and the people behind it. We had a great time there eventhough we had to wait long hours under the rain & sun but it was all great.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
nighthunter me also no experiance fella la, join first la then straight away u get HOOKED!!! ahahahahahha...

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
fstrader got hooked bcoz of the girls in white laaaa .. huahahaahahaaa .. u think becoz of waiting in the sun and rain mehhh ?? huahahahahahaa

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
I would love to say, this event is more organised....good thing no crashing....

Vernom, love ur carplate.... 55CRASH, hahahahahahhaa

congrats to ah goon, our super bullet eg6

congrats to the lotus team too....and not forgetting the team all stars, u guys made the day...

Desmond, never kill any cones as u promised????

Congratulations to ashlyn...if i'm not mistaken, with the ae101.....won quite a lot of guys too, gotta brush up my skills more now...

Fred ah....who hooked u up?

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
thteh86 said:
....good thing no crashing.......
So sad to hear this.......for MK :cyclops: I tot he wanted to improve on his 1 A-board + 1/2 dozen cones from the last round??? hahaha. Good to hear the event went well without mishaps, which is the most important aspect for grassroots.

Damn, what did Ian do to shrink those costumes to such miniature sizes???? :shocked:

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
thteh86 said:
I would love to say, this event is more organised....good thing no crashing....

Vernom, love ur carplate.... 55CRASH, hahahahahahhaa

congrats to ah goon, our super bullet eg6

congrats to the lotus team too....and not forgetting the team all stars, u guys made the day...

Desmond, never kill any cones as u promised????

Congratulations to ashlyn...if i'm not mistaken, with the ae101.....won quite a lot of guys too, gotta brush up my skills more now...

Fred ah....who hooked u up?
that ashlyn girl already taken one laaa .. hehehehe .. but of coz u can always try your luck laaa .. huahahahahahahaaa

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
thteh86 said:
i guess u misunderstood my meaning....I lost to her...gotta brush up my skills d, and to add on to my surprise, she won a lot of guys with her time...

:)
oooohhhh .. i tot other WON OVER ... huahahhahaahaa .. :p

btw .. she driving sifoo's car maaa .. sure laa fast .. hehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s a pity, I always believed that the XC90 was a good looking car, and thought the T6 was a really powerful ride. I even thought that it was selling well and that it was a proper, cheaper alternative to Mercedes ML or BMW X5. As much as I, or maybe even you liked it, it’s sad to say that the XC90 may be no more.

Although due to be launched in the end of 2009, sources close to AMS Sweden stated that the decision was made a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience