Grass Racing Autoclub

JIYS

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
hi deongster and nick hahaha
today GRA very fun~ i like my final race....hahahhah!

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Yolk it was totally awesome seeing you go round the cone in the KE70... Now thats what i call a rreal roundabout dude... was wondering where u went till QiW told me...

yeah man the day was totally awesome and i would liek to thank everyone for making the day more enjoyable and pleasurable... Ian, Jian Nin, BF Goodrich, Xarrax, Victor, Vernon, Alvin, Damian, etc etc etc... Everyone was totally awesome... peace to all and "may the pylon be with you "

JIYS

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
i thought round 2 got no "murder case" mana tau it happened....feel sad to the pylon~ ^^ peace :P

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
It WAsnt Me !!! LOLZ

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
eater_eg6 said:
yoga , i like ur ke70 ... powerful... :P
soo
your spoon powered b16a also more power maaaaaa .. got first some more .. one of the superman of the day !!!! :emoticon_U: hahahahaha

Yolk it was totally awesome seeing you go round the cone in the KE70... Now thats what i call a rreal roundabout dude... was wondering where u went till QiW told me...
still learning only laaaaaaa ... only my 3rd autocross in the car ... still getting used to la ... congrats on the podium .. ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN !!!! muahahahahahah :angel_smile:

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
yeahh .. mr ongster .. congrats on your podium finish .. but like sifoo yolk said .. enjoy it while u can .. huahahahaahahahahaaa

Crash

1,500 RPM
Dec 2, 2003
Kay-El
vernonchan.com
Congrats to all the winners! Good show!

I really have to thank partner Stan, and the two mechs who mysteriously appeared to fix my brake hoses which broke during my test run. I had zero brakes! Dunno how i missed all the A-boards! Really thought I was going home in the morning.

Anyways, great event. The cars were good, the crowd was great, the circuit was challenging and the GRA babes a huge THUMBS UP (other places also up! :D )

Thanks BFG and GRA!

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
ahaha, the girls alwiz makes everything goes up ;) RPM, thumbs, etc etc etc :) ekekkekekeke.....

btw, woah, desmond~!! congrats weii~~!!!!! :D :D :D