XarraX_TBS

Known Member

XarraX_TBS

Known Member
Mar 1, 2004
Subang...
Visit site
howk said:
Finally, somebody has taken a shot (two actually) of me in action. After running in all the SSOs and KKS, have not got a single action photo..Sob,sob.

Luv you Xarrax. <Yucks.Ptui.ptui>

Got anymore pics not uploaded yet, kah?
yuck...yuck..:eek:

suzie

Known Member

suzie

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
GT4 PS2 Shoot Out @ vogue Cafe

Saturday 8pm, Infineon Track, Do drop by to take a look. GRA members participate. Please check latest updates in the web group.

Suzie

airfilter_kevin

airfilter_kevin

Nov 23, 2005
peterink2000 said:
Congrats to Ian and Jianin, and thank you BFGoodrich.

Its was great fun event, and hope more new drivers participate next round. You have to break the ice, and take your mom's car for the event.

As Ian said, about 90% of the entrants were Novice, competition will become fiercer after more rounds to come.

I hope those reading this thread will take the courage to join next round's GRA. It will be held in KL, somtine mid January 2006.

This event is meant for you guys to take part, to gain experience in motosports. So, see ya soon.
yucks! for some reason my mom found out... no more round 2 for me!

BFC

BFC

Dec 3, 2005
i am in. i am in....

faisal

1,500 RPM

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
tell your Mama, Autocrossing is dirt cheap carpark manouvers. Not even outta 2nd gear.

Look for a video and show it to her. Better yet bring her along and show her.

If she still says no, take up chess or Golf.

Sure is cheaper than street racing then crashing or getting fined by cops and JPJ.

Whn I started karting that was what I did. Showed a video of kart racing to my parents. Happily enough they didn't mind, as long as I drive normally on the streets.

Hawke

Known Member

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
well, it looks like i'll b missing this round as well :( will not b able to drive my car in..

Last edited:

crazykid

Known Member

crazykid

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
somewhere on earth
Visit site
faisal said:
tell your Mama, Autocrossing is dirt cheap carpark manouvers. Not even outta 2nd gear.

Look for a video and show it to her. Better yet bring her along and show her.

If she still says no, take up chess or Golf.

Sure is cheaper than street racing then crashing or getting fined by cops and JPJ.

Whn I started karting that was what I did. Showed a video of kart racing to my parents. Happily enough they didn't mind, as long as I drive normally on the streets.
agree, if you compare GRA with SSO or KKS they do much more damages on to your tyre. all you need is tyres and good brake pads which are still thick and you are fine :biggrin: i`m running in stock car which is my moms and hopefully she does not know and it stays that way :tee: its all about the fun of motorsports dude, if you are serious about it then get a play car, like a kelisa which would cost you less :wink:

BFC

BFC

Dec 3, 2005
Kelisa is a good choice. Try to borrow girlfren's car next round.

seanlee

Known Member

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
airfilter_kevin said:
yucks! for some reason my mom found out... no more round 2 for me!
tell you mom ..the correct way..show time the proof of the good of GRA...

this apply on my father too, now i manage to take his levin to join soon.

faisal

1,500 RPM

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
BFC said:
Kelisa is a good choice. Try to borrow girlfren's car next round.
Kelisa is is an awesome Tight Course car. Even my Automatic std car can beat Ian Khong's Suzuki..

muahahahaha sorry ian couldn't resist. Not everyday can say I beat Ian Khong..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

first of all thanks for read my thread, i have issue with my wira, whenever i turned on the aircond, there's cracking sound at the compressor, near to the compressor timing belt, the sounds is like "ketak ketak ketak" something like that,,,,, when i press the throttle the sound increase following engine sound and speed....i suspect that the bearing at compressor are the one at problem, maybe bearing pecah, im not sure....so, after googling around and read many forum, its seems...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience