GRA Autocross/Gymkhana

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Hello fellow autocross buddies,
Word is out now that GRA(Grass Racing Autosports) is confirmed on the 3rd of June 2007.
There will be another seeding run(on 26th May) to qualify for pole position and line-up for pro grass categories at the 3rd of June runs.
Seems that the location of the runs would be in Kuala Lumpur!
Registration closes on 21st May 2007.
Heard that many clubs and entrants have already sign-up.
Limited spaces only so dont wait!!

For more info check out Welcome to grassracingautosports.com forum.
They also have new set of Rules & Regulations, new classes/categories, so please take a minute to go through it.

In my oppinion it is novice-friendly as GRA caters extra classes for beginners/first-timers/newbies in stock condition cars(yes!I mean really stock/showroom) so that everyone can participate,have fun and be a part of GRA .

Heard news of Pre-race party coming up too. Stay tuned..
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
my car ac compressor just kong today......so guess will masuk workshop on monday tukar eng straight away.......hopefully can be ready b4 gra......need some tips on how to drive MR.........how ah tell me how.............

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
need some tips on how to drive MR.........how ah tell me how.............
get some nice coilcovers & take corner like with grit. u will understand MR balance.

happy swapping.:_:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
hahaha......today another thing happen......no power steering.....hahaha....luckily not so heavy......... pedal to the metal wa tarak berani..... wa tarak bola of steel like u la.....hahahaha........

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
will sign up tomoro but need to ck with ian on something......dunno he let me enter seeding run with celica n actual run with mr2......think my car can't be ready in time

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wan hear some comment from ur all....i were planing to change my single carb into twin carb wit solex brand....is tat good idea?????? but da engine is quite old liau.....around 30 years old lo........n tat engine was born in year 1977.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience