Got problem

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Got some problem with my car. When accelerating everything is fine, but if sudden slow down from high speed, my car will stalling. What is the problem...

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Mod has been done so far:
- intake system
- exhaust system
- fuel system (except injector)
- f con v pro

Recently clutch slipping, waiting for the last item arrive then only fix. This problem not occur at everytime, only once a while.... When pressing gas pedal and the car is speeding, then suddenly release gas pedal and brake(slow down), then the car stall.... Insufficient Fuel supplied? I'm using stock injector and my car is 450hp....

Last edited:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
One more thing is, I replaced a new air filter last month without reprogram my ECU.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Previously what air filter you use? After change it, the problem comes out?What BOV u use?

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
1)did u do a timing belt change recently?please check the timing, also check the tune.
2)could be a vacuum leak somewhere, check esp the vacuum hoses going to plenum
3)check your throwout/release bearing.
4)check next time accelerate, then quickly release pedal(without braking), if stall(without braking) then its bov.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Previously what air filter you use? After change it, the problem comes out?What BOV u use?
Bro, previously was HKS 3 layer dry type filter, I just change back the same product filter last month without set the ecu, is it ok? Im using Greddy BOV type R now.

---------- Post added 08-17-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 08-16-2010 at 11:56 PM ----------

1)did u do a timing belt change recently?please check the timing, also check the tune.
2)could be a vacuum leak somewhere, check esp the vacuum hoses going to plenum
3)check your throwout/release bearing.
4)check next time accelerate, then quickly release pedal(without braking), if stall(without braking) then its bov.
1) I change the timing belt few months ago with other 3 belt together. I tot change timing belt no need retune ecu?
2) Vacuum hose? is it Auxillary Air Control(ACC) valve?
3) Will change my clutch kit soon. Inside is came with the bearing.
3) Okie, will try this next time. But why BOV cause this problem?

Last edited:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
The following is what you can try as your situation is almost similar to mine:
1) Check your fuel pump.
2) Check your furl regulator.
3) Clean your injectors.
4) Have your tuner re-check your air fuel mapping and setting.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Do you want to try service the AAC ?
I think so, is good to service the AAC valve, but I can't ind where is it, I keep finding near the firewall but fail to find.... I think will ask my mechanic help me clean it when I bring my car for install the clutch.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

The following is what you can try as your situation is almost similar to mine:
1) Check your fuel pump.
2) Check your furl regulator.
3) Clean your injectors.
4) Have your tuner re-check your air fuel mapping and setting.
1)talk about fuel pump, I'm using walbro 255l, is it good enough if compare with nismo fuel pump in term of "voltage vs flow rate"?

2&3) my fuel regulator changed not more than 1 year ago, anyway I'll check it again. Planning to put in 600cc tomei injector, but before need to confirm 600cc tomei injector fit to which tomei fuel rail(je?? Or denso)

3) yup~

Bro, your problem similar to my case? So this is the few step u did to solve the problem? Have u check your aac valve, bov and vacuum hose?
Correct me if I'm wrong, vacuum hose is the hose connect to actuator?

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
do a diagnistics on ur car. last time similiar proble arise from my car , my TPS wasnt connected. ACC valve for rb 26 is underneath the plenum, a prick to open up. each ttime setting the timing belt need to reset idle. need to follow procedure recommened by nissan

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
do a diagnistics on ur car. last time similiar proble arise from my car , my TPS wasnt connected. ACC valve for rb 26 is underneath the plenum, a prick to open up. each ttime setting the timing belt need to reset idle. need to follow procedure recommened by nissan
Thank you so much bro~

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Can I know what is the part number of bnr34 fuel filter, is it same with gtt r34?