Got Cheated On MUdah.my - Buy Kancil

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah! that is really good seller.......
I think is hard to tell until really asking for refund at that moment only know if what was promised is true that will get refund.

May 30, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I heard that there are a lot of scammers on mudah.my.
Most of the time when I'm looking for a secondhand car I would look at Secondhand Malaysia.
None of them scammed me so far and I had a pleasure dealing with them.

Last edited:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
I heard that there are a lot of scammers on mudah.my.
Most of the time when I'm looking for a secondhand car I would look at Secondhand Malaysia.
None of them scammed me so far and I had a pleasure dealing with them.
long as its not an unreasonable add, its usually fine.... mudah is fine, if it is a scam, its usually super obvious
*used car dealers jacking prices up is considered a norm and i dont consider those 'scams'

*the site you suggested does not have a large userbase, might be difficult looking for really good deals*

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
long as its not an unreasonable add, its usually fine.... mudah is fine, if it is a scam, its usually super obvious
*used car dealers jacking prices up is considered a norm and i dont consider those 'scams'

*the site you suggested does not have a large userbase, might be difficult looking for really good deals*
Higher price posted is for you to negotiate.....hhahhahaha
Anyway new member, 1st post, maybe trying to promote that site?:rolleyes:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
never ever pay deposit online...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my brother using kenari, not enuf 15000km already brake pad got problem, last time already give ppl "potong kepala sayur", really need some sifu sifu give me opinions to buy new brake pad, any good brand to introduce? dont want to give ppl potong again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience