Got Cheated On MUdah.my - Buy Kancil

How come you can pay someone that you don't even know? You should see the car and the documents first before you make any moves.
That is why.....ppl are too trustworthy for their own good and scammers takes advantage of them...
RM10 can be down-payment for me....but RM1000??

That is why.....ppl are too trustworthy for their own good and scammers takes advantage of them...
RM10 can be down-payment for me....but RM1000??
Down payment is usually when you already seen the product and want to buy it, so pay down payment to lock the deal, but not pay down payment just to see the car. What if the car not what you expect then RM1k burn?:rolleyes:

Well said, if see the car not like what it seem in the photo, want to take back the RM1K usually is gonna be hard.

RM100 also I wont pay if havent see car.

Slowboy

Jan 14, 2011
Bro,

lesson learned, so it is history already.

If the add still active why dont you try to 'pancing' this guy out. Police report has been made, thats good but honestly dont set your hope high for the police.

Good luck

As the saying goes.....A fool and his money are soon parted

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Bro,

lesson learned, so it is history already.

If the add still active why dont you try to 'pancing' this guy out. Police report has been made, thats good but honestly dont set your hope high for the police.

Good luck
Normally, our PDRM boys are too "busy" and wouldn't be bothered with these sticky cases...They would ask the person to settle outside balai...so they could continue goyang kaki.

I wouldn't be surprised that the police may even give their pandangan and comment like
"Eh, pelik la. Kenapa encik ni bodoh sampai kena tipu?"

Normally, our PDRM boys are too "busy" and wouldn't be bothered with these sticky cases...They would ask the person to settle outside balai...so they could continue goyang kaki.

I wouldn't be surprised that the police may even give their pandangan and comment like
"Eh, pelik la. Kenapa encik ni bodoh sampai kena tipu?"
They only out to catch the million dollar scammers......no time for small fries........:banghead:

should blame the buyer himself, should not have bank in any money for deposit.
even if rm100 I wont pay, unless its a legit used car dealer.

when I bought my car, I transferred rm500 into the used car dealers account #, make sure its not the car salesman punye.
he immediately took pic of the receipt & send it via whatsapp to me.

should blame the buyer himself, should not have bank in any money for deposit.
even if rm100 I wont pay, unless its a legit used car dealer.

when I bought my car, I transferred rm500 into the used car dealers account #, make sure its not the car salesman punye.
he immediately took pic of the receipt & send it via whatsapp to me.
You pay down payment to buy car, his was down payment to see car?....:confused::banghead::banghead:

hi all bosses,

i have a 4g13p proton saga engine with 12 valves. All my engine bearings is spoilt. i Would like to change my bearing to racing bearings. I heard that King's bearings are good. Can i use this bearings in my engine. why i am asking to change to racing bearing is because later i want to upgrade to racing cams and pulley. Pls if anyone can help me in the engine bearing cams and modifications and anywhere i can buy this engine parts from.

thanks you