Got Cheated On MUdah.my - Buy Kancil

neojack

Known Member
Apr 17, 2007
1. I am intend to buy Kancil at Mudah as per advertised (this link still active, now got featured)
Perodua Kancil (A) 850 - Cars for sale in Alor Gajah, Melaka

Phone No: +60173501747

2. The seller give his bank account as per below:
CIMB Bank: 7057045872
Account Holder: Lee weng wee

3. I ask his IC,he gave but his IC name is different from the bank account name. He said he just converted to Islam & the bank not yet change to his new name.

4. I CASH (Cash Deposit Machine) deposit the seller Rm1000 to his CIMB account.

5. I depart to Alor Gajah to meet the seller in the morning from JB. Reach Alor Gajah around 5am because the seller ask to come before 10am for the document transfer process (he need to go work at 10am).
Keep calling many times around 8am & the seller only pick up 1 time.He tell me to wait at petronas at 10 am, he just woke up.
I wait at the said Petronas Bandar Alor Gajah from that morning time till 1pm still and keep calling the seller still no answer the phone. The seller didnt turn up! Then I decide to go back Jb by bus. I still tried to contact him while on the way back to jb but he didnt pick up my call or reply my msg.My phone dont get any reply from the seller the whole day!

Dear ZTH members.Please be alert to your relatives & friend.This still active!!!

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
u paid deposit before viewing the car? If yes, this is something you should never ever do

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
easy money conned.....from an easy-to-believe guy....

Haih.....

neojack

Known Member
Apr 17, 2007
this scammer still active guys.i called just now with different number & he intend to be innocent.he dropped the call after realised its me.
i have 2 police report.1 normal police department, another 1 at Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah Komersil.
The car is not his.& the IC also not his.please be careful guys!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
this guy making some ppl not to believe online sales....really frustrating. but best is do not simply bank in until u seen the car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, all these scammers are making life difficult for sellers and buyers. By right we could have just easily settle a deal with Trust.
Now really cannot.

When I bought my kancil. I too built a trust between me and the seller. Of course he is afraid when I said my friend dropped me and my gf here to collect the car and is my 1st time buying a car from direct owner. So I told him, I drive the kancil to the JPJ tomorrow morning and he meet me there and we settle all the documents and stuffs then I will pay him.

He was reluctant and worried, then came into agreement I drive the car home, he keep the geran. Then meet up to settle at JPJ for ownership transfer.

Done everything, ask him to get into the kancil since is a lot of money, paid him in the car and drove him to his car. Settled within 2 days. COD. No bank in involved.

Apache91120

Known Member
Aug 25, 2014
Klang
How come you can pay someone that you don't even know? You should see the car and the documents first before you make any moves.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, all these scammers are making life difficult for sellers and buyers. By right we could have just easily settle a deal with Trust.
Now really cannot.

When I bought my kancil. I too built a trust between me and the seller. Of course he is afraid when I said my friend dropped me and my gf here to collect the car and is my 1st time buying a car from direct owner. So I told him, I drive the kancil to the JPJ tomorrow morning and he meet me there and we settle all the documents and stuffs then I will pay him.

He was reluctant and worried, then came into agreement I drive the car home, he keep the geran. Then meet up to settle at JPJ for ownership transfer.

Done everything, ask him to get into the kancil since is a lot of money, paid him in the car and drove him to his car. Settled within 2 days. COD. No bank in involved.
You take car first without paying, of course he also worried mah!
Why he cannot drive to JPJ meet you with the car?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You take car first without paying, of course he also worried mah!
Why he cannot drive to JPJ meet you with the car?
Cuz I got not car to go back hahaha! Also convenient for him and me actually. So that he drives own car to meet me and I drive the kancil there. After all settled, he drove home in his own car and I drive the kancil home happily to the workshop to start with the repairs hahaha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cuz I got not car to go back hahaha! Also convenient for him and me actually. So that he drives own car to meet me and I drive the kancil there. After all settled, he drove home in his own car and I drive the kancil home happily to the workshop to start with the repairs hahaha
Yah! but no payment up front sure will hesitate to release car first. Chicken and egg story again.....hhahhahahhaa:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've never been a believer of camshafts not because I think they're funny, only because I own an auto car. To make it worse - I'm driving a 3-speed auto. So anything that affects my low end is generally a bad thing for me since my gear ratios are ridiculously tall.

What does that mean? It means camshafts are for people who want to improve their mid to highend power. Or so I thought...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience