Got Cheated On MUdah.my - Buy Kancil

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs

Slowboy

5 Year | Silver
Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro,

lesson learned, so it is history already.

If the add still active why dont you try to 'pancing' this guy out. Police report has been made, thats good but honestly dont set your hope high for the police.

Good luck

ken yeang

Feb 2, 2006
As the saying goes.....A fool and his money are soon parted

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Bro,

lesson learned, so it is history already.

If the add still active why dont you try to 'pancing' this guy out. Police report has been made, thats good but honestly dont set your hope high for the police.

Good luck
Normally, our PDRM boys are too "busy" and wouldn't be bothered with these sticky cases...They would ask the person to settle outside balai...so they could continue goyang kaki.

I wouldn't be surprised that the police may even give their pandangan and comment like
"Eh, pelik la. Kenapa encik ni bodoh sampai kena tipu?"

vr2turbo

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Normally, our PDRM boys are too "busy" and wouldn't be bothered with these sticky cases...They would ask the person to settle outside balai...so they could continue goyang kaki.

I wouldn't be surprised that the police may even give their pandangan and comment like
"Eh, pelik la. Kenapa encik ni bodoh sampai kena tipu?"
They only out to catch the million dollar scammers......no time for small fries........:banghead:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
should blame the buyer himself, should not have bank in any money for deposit.
even if rm100 I wont pay, unless its a legit used car dealer.

when I bought my car, I transferred rm500 into the used car dealers account #, make sure its not the car salesman punye.
he immediately took pic of the receipt & send it via whatsapp to me.

vr2turbo

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
should blame the buyer himself, should not have bank in any money for deposit.
even if rm100 I wont pay, unless its a legit used car dealer.

when I bought my car, I transferred rm500 into the used car dealers account #, make sure its not the car salesman punye.
he immediately took pic of the receipt & send it via whatsapp to me.
You pay down payment to buy car, his was down payment to see car?....:confused::banghead::banghead:

Pjetrvon

May 30, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I heard that there are a lot of scammers on mudah.my.
Most of the time when I'm looking for a secondhand car I would look at Secondhand Malaysia.
None of them scammed me so far and I had a pleasure dealing with them.

Last edited:

lsm1991

Sep 30, 2011
PJ
I heard that there are a lot of scammers on mudah.my.
Most of the time when I'm looking for a secondhand car I would look at Secondhand Malaysia.
None of them scammed me so far and I had a pleasure dealing with them.
long as its not an unreasonable add, its usually fine.... mudah is fine, if it is a scam, its usually super obvious
*used car dealers jacking prices up is considered a norm and i dont consider those 'scams'

*the site you suggested does not have a large userbase, might be difficult looking for really good deals*

vr2turbo

15 Year | Platinum
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
long as its not an unreasonable add, its usually fine.... mudah is fine, if it is a scam, its usually super obvious
*used car dealers jacking prices up is considered a norm and i dont consider those 'scams'

*the site you suggested does not have a large userbase, might be difficult looking for really good deals*
Higher price posted is for you to negotiate.....hhahhahaha
Anyway new member, 1st post, maybe trying to promote that site?:rolleyes: