Goodies for s15 members

maddokun

Dec 28, 2008
ok..u are welcome bro...im from subang jaya USJ...how about u?.so far i havent join any S15 Club yet..me and my friend also from USJ using S15 also thinking bout joining S15 club somewhere in subang...still looking..will let u know if find good one...anyway mind to brief about urself?if we are near we can lepak at anytime..

Feb 11, 2009
ok.. anything pls let me know.. i'm from sri damansara.. if u lepak somewhere, don't forget to invite me.. may be we can hav some chit chat..

Bump: hey maddokun, why don't we join TT @ Aman Suria this thursday..if u want to go, we can meet somewhere.. or do u hav any idea?

sonoffire666

High Priest Of Hard Core
Jun 29, 2005
Hi Guys,

Just join the S15OC.com forum, u'll get all the info u need for S15, TT, Wangan, etc....

My nick is the same at S15OC.com

Cheers

Cross

Saw a couple of parked S15's on saturday and a different one this evening in Subang and USJ area hanging out. Maybe It's time we have a Subang meet.

Gunner, thanks for your invite. Will definitely check out the s15oc forum. Hopefully will be able to join the other members in the next outing. Cheers.

Bump: Saw a couple of parked S15's on saturday and a different one this evening in Subang and USJ area hanging out. Maybe It's time we have a Subang meet.

Gunner, thanks for your invite. Will definitely check out the s15oc forum. Hopefully will be able to join the other members in the next outing. Cheers.

Gunner93

Aug 26, 2005
www.gunner93.multiply.com
Saw a couple of parked S15's on saturday and a different one this evening in Subang and USJ area hanging out. Maybe It's time we have a Subang meet.

No problem CROSS. Hey if you guys have a TT in Subang Jaya, call me as well. I stay near there as well. BTW, we are having one tonite at Aman Suria, Kayu Restaurant 10.30pm. Come and join in.

Hey guys,

Yesterday when I was searching at Google for the fastest Kancil ever, I saw a person named Jee or something like that said in a forum (btw it is an old forum as it was posted on 2006) NSDrag kancil participate in class A Sepang Drag Battle and it got 2nd place as it lose to a Cefiro. He continued that its 400m time was 10.5 seconds. If I am not mistaken actually the fastest kancil is 12s right? Can anyone tell me whether this is true or not?