1. Hello! We've made major changes to both the Forums and Marketplace section recently. Please join the discussion and tell us your feedback! Read Here for urgent matters, send an email to forums@zerotohundred.com | Update: User Like count is back | Current Progress: Adding improvments to The Marketplace
    Dismiss Notice

Good workshop to do alignment and balancing (Klang Valley)

Discussion in 'Car Talk' started by jebatdex, Jul 27, 2011.

1. jebatdex

jebatdex Senior Member

Hi guys

I'm looking for a good workshop to do alignment and wheel balancing for my 1996 Satria 1.6 car. Basically, need also to check everything that related to wheel (i.e. drive shaft, bearing that sort of things). Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

2. D7zul

D7zul Senior Member

i always do my balancing & alignment at Shell sec16, s.alam..

mechanic i go to Lot Twenty Auto Service.. beside Esso opposite the CSR (kilang gula) s.alam..

coz i live & work in s.alam

i won't say they r good.. but they r honest

:biggrin:

3. lyordson

lyordson 5 Year | Silver

u can try kuchai lama, behind the maybank alley, there's a Yokohama banner (forgot name)
    not bad. did my 1st allignment and balancing, it last me for almost a year. good workmanship & honest too.

4. intervener

intervener Senior Member

I am also driving Satria and I will recommend Ah Hee sk Auto in Serdang next to Mangga Hotel.

The balancing machine is from Germany and the allignment machine is an in-house brand.

Everytime before I go out-station (I stayed in Bandar Sri Damansara) I will send my Satria there to check the allignment and I have to say that his allignment is superb.

Another point to take note that he (Ah Peow) is from the old-school i.e. as he still use conventional methodlogy to confirm the reading shown in the allignment machine.

5. jebatdex

jebatdex Senior Member

How about if I need to change parts (such as absorber), they can find it for me or I need to find it my self? How about the types and price range, they will let me decide? I live in Shah Alam, so this one is the nearest.. :proud: for me, honest is the most important thing to become 'good', besides they are good in their handwork..

6. D7zul

D7zul Senior Member

the mechanic can find u d parts & change it 4u

but u have to ask around for the prices.. juz in case u can find a cheaper and/or a good quality 1..

:biggrin:

7. reuben88

reuben88 Senior Member

Hi jebatdex,

I highly recommend MPS Auto @ PJS 7 Bandar Sunway.... been a customer there since 5 years. The best alignment & tyre shop, have turned skeptical friends into loyal customers as well. Distance would not be an issue after you've gotten their professional, highly skilled & top notch services. Try it out and you'll be amazed!

8. jebatdex

jebatdex Senior Member

The price is ok?

9. DanzEterna

DanzEterna Moderator
    Moderator Senior Member

bro, how much allignment costs for front & reat & balancing per tyre?

10. reuben88

reuben88 Senior Member

I would say the price is more than the usual tyre shop BUT it's worth every penny spent ;)
    Ex: My 17 year old Wira would cost around 180++ for alignment, balancing of 4 tyres, adjustment of front & rear cambers (not everytime & front would be added camber screws only when needed), on wheel balancing for front tyres & nitrogen gas. Anyways, that's the max & prices maybe cheaper than that depending on the condition of your ride...

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Hi DanzEterna,

I think the price range from rm6-8 depending on how big your rims & tyres. Alignment around rm30-40, not including camber adjustments. I know that's pricier than the normal but once you see for yourself how meticulous and detail the job they do, that would certainly put a big smile on your face. I remember seeing them balance one of my tyres at least 3 times while changing where the tyres sit on my rim before they were satisfied with the numbers on the machine.

11. jebatdex

jebatdex Senior Member

Sounds good. I will give it a try.. for my 15-year-old Satria.. :driver: how about the parts such as absorber in case I need to change it? They can find it for me?

12. reuben88

reuben88 Senior Member

Yes they can. I'm using sachs as recommended by them, firm yet comfortable. If you wish to have any other brand, they could get it for you as well. Hope you would get great pleasure from your experience. Please let me know the outcome of your visit!

13. triplor

triplor Senior Member

try go to craft motorsport, bdr sunway, same row with esso ... not bad and price is ok .. first time went there couple months ago, was charged only rm50 for balancing n alignment...

14. upontheriversky

upontheriversky Senior Member

kin alignment next to velocity in bandar sunway, fixed my kelisa wavy steering issue

15. Lean

Lean UnderCoverProject Founder

I know there's one in Taman Sea in the area of Ming Tien FoodCourt. It's in the area of PJ Yeah. They provide a good alignment, balancin and other services to your car. =). Just my 2cents

More info about the Autozone Car Service Centre ere @ UndercoverProject: Recommended Automotive Workshop

16. rattan

rattan Senior Member

i reckon u go to kedai Tayar Hong Leong (Jalan Ipoh)
    Near petronas jalan ipoh (across of tmn kok lian hawker food stall)

17. Dave27

Dave27 New Member

Hi bros, good day to you all..
    Need help over here, any recomended tyre shop to press my camber within
    Klang valley. Thanks.
    :driver:

18. vr2turbo

vr2turbo Moderator
    Helmet Clan Moderator

Nowadays no one does camber press already. They normal add the camber screw to adjust your camber nowadays.......:driver:

19. DanzEterna

DanzEterna Moderator
    Moderator Senior Member

for perdana need to press or pump camber, but I suggest to press as pumping might break the camber.

20. ^pomen_GTR^

^pomen_GTR^ Senior Member

perdana didnt this kind of upper arm??

[​IMG]