Good tyre for 195/50 R16 size

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
sudah siap pasang tayar pd rim & wheel to tight the lug nut then come across the problem the rim hit the brake caliper. want to cancel also dunno how to say :banghead:

the spacer is just 7mm. if not mistaken spacer with center cone usually 15mm and above right? but yes. the tire shop staff there did mention. if at high speed came across the vibration, they ask me to come back and fit a center cone to the front side.
Nope, center cone is just to set your rims to fit nicely in the center, so it fits dead center, nothing to do with spacing...

hazimjauhari90

Dec 7, 2016
Jitra, Kedah
Sounds like they already anticipate that you will run into trouble later. Strange that didnt throw any alarms for you
that is because the new myvi baru advance rims so good looking lol. but i & the staff there have a discussion where if i got trouble later (let say for example vibration, they give me option to replace with alza advance rims. alza rims are closes wtih vios rim in term of the ET. alza is ET 45 while vios is ET 40.

Nope, center cone is just to set your rims to fit nicely in the center, so it fits dead center, nothing to do with spacing...
since i put 7mm spacer, i expected my rim not fit nicely in the center hub. so i plan to miling a bit the myvi rim (miling to 56.6mm) and with that i can fit center cone. another reason i plan like that because i have chevrolet aveo with center bore of 56.6mm. so next time easy lah. Can just swap rim lol. :driver:

Attachments

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
that is because the new myvi baru advance rims so good looking lol. but i & the staff there have a discussion where if i got trouble later (let say for example vibration, they give me option to replace with alza advance rims. alza rims are closes wtih vios rim in term of the ET. alza is ET 45 while vios is ET 40.

since i put 7mm spacer, i expected my rim not fit nicely in the center hub. so i plan to miling a bit the myvi rim (miling to 56.6mm) and with that i can fit center cone. another reason i plan like that because i have chevrolet aveo with center bore of 56.6mm. so next time easy lah. Can just swap rim lol. :driver:
A lot of unnecessary mod and expenses. My VR and Sonata are on 17" rims, both have 8 holes (4x100,4x114.3) owned them for19years/16years, never swap rims before but got swap tyres......hahhahhahahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How much work am i looking at to fit a ver.7 Brembos on a satria (both 4pot-frnt/2pot-rear)..? :bike:
I was wondering Cause the sti's brembo caliper mounts on the back-end of rotor compared to Evos that mounts them on front-end of rotor like most FWD brake.

Other than having to use a wheel dat fits.. wat bout the caliper mounting brackets etc.
Is it actually impossible? any experience on this kind of conversions..? :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience