1. Bump posts missing? We are spring cleaning the Forums so these posts are being removed to optimize the database further. Don't be concerned, you can continue to do whatever you do. Will be developing the site further as well through the coming weeks so do watch out for those! You can close this notice now
    Dismiss Notice

Good tyre for 195/50 R16 size

Discussion in 'Wheel And Tyre' started by itachi0968, May 26, 2012.

1. vr2turbo

vr2turbo 5 Year | Silver
    Helmet Clan Moderator

If the specs differ should not have bought the rims.

Yup, from 185/65R14 to 195/55R15 closer in specs.

As for spacers, most of the time not good is because not made to specs. Not flat, loose fit etc. A good spacer should tight fit and have center cone build in, This is to hold the rims in place right in the center. If loose fit the rims can be off center and that is where your vibration comes from...

2. hazimjauhari90

hazimjauhari90 New Member

sudah siap pasang tayar pd rim & wheel to tight the lug nut then come across the problem the rim hit the brake caliper. want to cancel also dunno how to say :banghead:

the spacer is just 7mm. if not mistaken spacer with center cone usually 15mm and above right? but yes. the tire shop staff there did mention. if at high speed came across the vibration, they ask me to come back and fit a center cone to the front side.

3. sweelt

sweelt Well-Known Member

ur mind still floating with that "apa" 5. :idea:

4. parakey

parakey Senior Member

Sounds like they already anticipate that you will run into trouble later. Strange that didnt throw any alarms for you

5. lsm1991

lsm1991 Senior Member

apa 5?

i nampak permainan mu :bawling::bawling:

#105 lsm1991, Jan 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  6. vr2turbo

vr2turbo 5 Year | Silver
    Helmet Clan Moderator

Nope, center cone is just to set your rims to fit nicely in the center, so it fits dead center, nothing to do with spacing...

7. hazimjauhari90

that is because the new myvi baru advance rims so good looking lol. but i & the staff there have a discussion where if i got trouble later (let say for example vibration, they give me option to replace with alza advance rims. alza rims are closes wtih vios rim in term of the ET. alza is ET 45 while vios is ET 40.

since i put 7mm spacer, i expected my rim not fit nicely in the center hub. so i plan to miling a bit the myvi rim (miling to 56.6mm) and with that i can fit center cone. another reason i plan like that because i have chevrolet aveo with center bore of 56.6mm. so next time easy lah. Can just swap rim lol. :driver:

Attached Files:

8. vr2turbo

vr2turbo 5 Year | Silver
    Helmet Clan Moderator

A lot of unnecessary mod and expenses. My VR and Sonata are on 17" rims, both have 8 holes (4x100,4x114.3) owned them for19years/16years, never swap rims before but got swap tyres......hahhahhahahha

9. hazimjauhari90

Hahaha... Yours different pcd ma. Of course la can never swap rim :driver:

10. vr2turbo

vr2turbo 5 Year | Silver
    Helmet Clan Moderator

Can swap, mine got 8 holes 2 sets of PCD mah......