Good Spa in KL

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
the best sex is still the sex that fill wit oni love,animal sex oni give a few shire moment of excitement after that it died off and u move on to the next target,donno when the vicious circle will end. New girl come old girl go, new customer come old customer some stay some go,never ending.
he is trying to find a girl that he fucked b4... somewhere ard 3 yrs ago... but till now cant find... so when he comes down to kl, i have to bring him to diff kinds of hotel...

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
yup..
is darm expensive.... those place is really like heaven for guys,,....
any chick size, or face u wan, can find there....

but when the bill is out, it might be more then RM 3000-5000 just for extra girls... n normal drinks...
damn...there r actually guys willing to spend RM3-5K for such places... i wud rather spend it on my ride or hse.

even RM300 for a shot also i will think twice. hmm...interesting ...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
hey pls la.. tat y u got $$ then enuf lo...
n some great ppl, beside u is because to protect u from any danger ma..
danger???? there is oni danger when u don have any cash for them, those fella there will not simply wack people, if they know ur background is in the group of some strong arm they will treat u like a king when u treat them well and pay respect. In that kind of line,if u act like gangster,they will use gangster way against u. This one u gotta trust me i know this thing 10 times more than u do!

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
damn...there r actually guys willing to spend RM3-5K for such places... i wud rather spend it on my ride or hse.

even RM300 for a shot also i will think twice. hmm...interesting ...
tats a small amount dude, business people loaded one easily spend 30-50k for one night with their clients just close some deal becos they know in the end the profit they reap will be 10 times more than that 50k.

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
for bujang canloh, for married man it will be a very very difficult things to explain to your home minister even u go in just for pure massage oni but u wife and other people might think otherwise.:regular_smile:
who say cannot just tell ur home minister u do this is because it is ur job scope...
just tell 30% of the story...if u tell 100% every lady will hate it too....

my colleague when to Bintang palace ....i think 20K plus...he use 2 credit card....
but that night...dam great...

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
wah.. tohsan.. got nasi lemak ar?? hahaha.. where where?? as i know my kai kor fren place in klg here 1st day of CNY also open.. hahahaha..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
who say cannot just tell ur home minister u do this is because it is ur job scope...
just tell 30% of the story...if u tell 100% every lady will hate it too....

my colleague when to Bintang palace ....i think 20K plus...he use 2 credit card....
but that night...dam great...
Look at it this way, either u cheat or u don't, in this case ur friend cheat and take advantage of his wife trust on him. All i can say too bad,this is his life if he choose to go that way. :cyclops:

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wah.. tohsan.. got nasi lemak ar?? hahaha.. where where?? as i know my kai kor fren place in klg here 1st day of CNY also open.. hahahaha..
wa want go this place meh? find a steady gf betterla taiko. Waste money and sperm nia!

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Look at it this way, either u cheat or u don't, in this case ur friend cheat and take advantage of his wife trust on him. All i can say too bad,this is his life if he choose to go that way. :cyclops:
haha...normally we go this type of place is with customer...even so the bill 20K or 30K that night...is normal...

i feel lucky ...cause the bill company pay...haha

big customer have to bring to the high class place....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
haha...normally we go this type of place is with customer...even so the bill 20K or 30K that night...is normal...

i feel lucky ...cause the bill company pay...haha

big customer have to bring to the high class place....
hahaha its always the same i scratch ur back n u stratch my back :biggrin: