Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Good news for drifter or FR fan...

BHK7181

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
Dear All,

Just looking anyone who are interested with S14.
Want to sell my beloved S14 but have a little condition. That`s car still AP valid.
For more details, please mail to [email protected].

Below is some details about the car.
* Green color
* SR20DE (NA)
* Have some modification for drift

#For serious and honest people only..!!..

-ketupat-

Last edited:

kevinkeow

Known Member
Mar 25, 2005
How much you selling??? What does Still AP valid means?? Year of the car?? Why N/A?? S14 should be Turbo right?? correct me if i'm wrong...

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
sr20det = turbo

sr20de = NA lor..

sr20 got NA n turbo wat..

nice car.. shud be hot stuff la.. juz transplant sr20det or any rb series.. oso change colour hehehe

BHK7181

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
Thank you Bro Temujin,
That`s right as what Temujin said. Year of the car is 1994. Selling price is RM67k together with a lot of sparepart and original part. For more details, please mail mail. I will explain to you.

Mail : [email protected]

-ketupat-

Blow_off

Dec 13, 2005
Bro,post your picture here...later must a lot of people crazy about your car...free bump for you...

BHK7181

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
Dear all,

Kindly refer some pic for s14 as I mentioned above. For your pre-information, `AP valid` means , name of owner cannot be change until the AP is unvalid. Also the car cannot be loan at any bank. Its also means, you have to pay CASH to get the car.
Please call me to get more details and I`m searching for very honest and serious buyer only. Official agreement between buyer and seller will arrange later.

*no cheating
*NO for illegal purpose

012-250 2781

BHK7181

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
added information for S14:-
* Q`s model (1994)
* `kouki` version back lamp
* `kouki` version rear spoiler
* NGK plug cable
* K&N air filter
* SAFC I
* HKS turbo timer
* 7-point bar ( pink color)
* Nismo sportrim
* Nismo 1.5 LSD
* Cusco adjustable suspension
* HKS super dragger mufler
* Carrozeria 2din CD/tape/fm player
* Milleage around 80k only
* Original carbon bornet
* Very nice and sports front, side and rear bumper.

Spare parts:
* Original back lamp
* Original rear spoiler
* Jasma approved extractor manifold
* Sports mufler ( not sure brand name )
* GTR32 leather seat

If anyone interested, pls contact me. Also pls understand all the condition that I`d explained in previous post. This S14 is very famous in Japan for drift because of his body that had been made by Nissan suitable for drift purpose. Not only turbo (K`s) type will do the drift, but some drifter also like to drive NA (Q`s) type for drift in uphill or downhill like Takumi drive his `hachiroku`.

-ketupat-

mugentan

Known Member
Jul 29, 2005
Pahang
Valid AP

When is the AP is in-valid... in order to change name and borrow LOAN.
RM67k a very large sum to pay CASH mate because u said the bank also dont consider borrowing a cent....
Why unregister car from dealers like R34 or S15 could borrow loan from bank, is it their AP is in valid or valid.
by the way from the photo, looks like photo taken from Japan coz number plate is not local yet. Please update a new local picture...
Is it in register in Malaysia already? How could view the car and how reliable or valid is the agreement for private seller and buyer in Malaysia...
Hope to hear from your feedback very soon.

BHK7181

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
Mr Mugentan,

The AP will be in-valid after 2 years start from car registration at JPJ side. Regarding as what you mentioned about unregister car from dealers, I`m not sure what type of AP their have. Maybe they have something like business AP like Tan Sri Nasimuddin have. This is student AP and have some limited condition.
After 2 years, then you will loan the car to the bank or change car owner name for registration. Yes, that pic was took from Japan because owner bought and brought from Japan. Dont have yet the pic in mesia because teh car still in Port Kelang. Actually owner still struggle to get personal loan and untill now the loan still not approved yet. Planning to sell the car immediately and will use the money the pay tax at MITI. The official agreement will arrange later and will prepare by profesional lawyer.

If still have any inquiry, please inform me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I m driving a satria neo 1.6 (m). Would like some advise of wat piggy back or stand alone ECU to recommend. I heard Micro tec is good enough. I m looking for more torque than HP. Any idea i can get a 2nd stand alone ECU or piggy. i m currently holding on to a unichip b series ( before the Q version) not suitable for my cc. Any 1 would like to buy or trade in? Thanks for all shi fu's advise.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience