Good audio set-up shop?

Keninshiro

Oct 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Can anyone suggest a trust worthy audio shop around PJ, Puchong, Sri Petaling or KL? Those that does not PUSH you to set up a RM$10K audio system that you don't need. I need a shop that can give you honest opinions and knows what they are doing, thanks!

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Thank you Justin for your recommendation, I'll check them out for sure! :)

Cheers,
Eric.
Have you paid them a visit? Said Justin recommended you to come and you'll be sorted for sure. They are really close friends of mine now after getting my car done there. Hahah! What are you planning to get done on your car? I just took my car back from them yesterday, after completing a small audio upgrade and some sound proofing to complement it. Totally satisfied and not a big hole burnt in my wallet. Hehe cheers bro. Let me know how it goes!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well, since we're sharing names and all, I highly recommend Peter Chong from CV Audio Uptown Damansara area. The fella works based on your budget and has awesome aftersales service. Close to 8 years down the road after buying my complete set from him some 5 years ago, he's still servicing me and my setup most of the time for free when it's all the small things like loose items, rattling, tuning, etc etc.

CrazyGuy

Aug 16, 2006
hmm... hope you guys dun mind i tumpang thread.. :P
I'm looking for trust worthy audio shop in Johor Bahru.. wonder if you guys got any to recommend?

Keninshiro

Oct 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I haven't pay them a visit yet, been busy with CNY prep. :) Will let you know when I swing by there, Thanks again.

Eric.

Have you paid them a visit? Said Justin recommended you to come and you'll be sorted for sure. They are really close friends of mine now after getting my car done there. Hahah! What are you planning to get done on your car? I just took my car back from them yesterday, after completing a small audio upgrade and some sound proofing to complement it. Totally satisfied and not a big hole burnt in my wallet. Hehe cheers bro. Let me know how it goes!

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Thanks for the recommendation also, Izso! :)

Eric.

Well, since we're sharing names and all, I highly recommend Peter Chong from CV Audio Uptown Damansara area. The fella works based on your budget and has awesome aftersales service. Close to 8 years down the road after buying my complete set from him some 5 years ago, he's still servicing me and my setup most of the time for free when it's all the small things like loose items, rattling, tuning, etc etc.

LazyCrazy

8,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2009
PJ
www.youtube.com
My vote goes for KF Audio at Aman Suria...very professional and honest...i had recommended a lot customers go there and all have been satisfied so far.

Last edited:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
So Keninshiro, have you visited anywhere ? I am seeking feedback around because i will have my car to re-route wiring and audio component replacement. Though my budget is not huge. I might not be paying high for high end components because i just wanted entry range of stuff but i do not mind paying high for good workmanship and skill set.

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
KK Lau and KL Auto are in different league. With prestige comes pricing.
I'll more than happy to send another ride and get it done by Howie at EA Autoworks in Esplanade Bukit Jalil.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
My votes go for rspro or nature sound design...

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

hmm... hope you guys dun mind i tumpang thread.. :P
I'm looking for trust worthy audio shop in Johor Bahru.. wonder if you guys got any to recommend?

Try famous Audio at tmn Impian Emas... Superb skill, won a lot of international trophy with own audio tuning.

Keninshiro

Oct 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
So Keninshiro, have you visited anywhere ? I am seeking feedback around because i will have my car to re-route wiring and audio component replacement. Though my budget is not huge. I might not be paying high for high end components because i just wanted entry range of stuff but i do not mind paying high for good workmanship and skill set.
Same here, just want decent sound but willing to pay for good workmanship.

Unfortunately I haven't found time to visit any audio shops yet but will hopefully do so in a month or so.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bad Luck... bang my car side door against road sign post... my fault.. didnt see properly and reverse.. then hit my right back door... got long scratch...

Went to a paint shop in sunway... they charge me RM240 to knock and paint back... they say my colour is pearl paint so expensive abit...

Sifu's pls recommend a place where i can finish this fast... cos paint chip off... and i'm afraid it will rust. :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience