going japan soon with sport rim.. tell me details.. i help u buy

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Hi guys.. im going to japan early mac and planning to buy 15-20 set sport rim there.. so.. anyone who like to order/request what kind of rim u like/ rare rim that hard to find/ expensive in malaysia.. i try my best to bring it for u with special price ..n the best is you guys no need to give me deposit..juz tell me details here.. wit picture is better n easy for me to search.. i only have a week at japan..thax guys

spoiltbrat

Known Member
Mar 14, 2009
Can help me look for SSR MK1 and watanabe for K- car? Pcd kancil size. Rim 14inch or 13inch.. If possible same as the pictures given.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nice of you to help but if they order, you find and bring in then they don't want, you will be stuck with it

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
can u help me sell off a set of jdm wheel there? :biggrin:

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
im not scared wit people order and silent.. but scared wit taiwan rims.. huhuhu.. agreed wih RENESIS VIII.. rare rim easy to sell..

^pomen_GTR^ - bring ur rim to japan then we make door to door sales.. hahaha

spoiltbrat - i try my best

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If it is rare stuff, then probably can sell... BTW, Happy Chinese New Year uncle VR.
Rare stuff must be able to fit too. Common size and common PCD then okay.

Thanks, and Happy CNY to you too. Just back from outstation....:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

im not scared wit people order and silent.. but scared wit taiwan rims.. huhuhu.. agreed wih RENESIS VIII.. rare rim easy to sell..

^pomen_GTR^ - bring ur rim to japan then we make door to door sales.. hahaha

spoiltbrat - i try my best
Actually Taiwan rims are okay, is the imitation that we are worried about.....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wholesale price 100% guaranteed lowest Price with free shipping.shop today.
visit our website to shop.Need assistance? contact us by phone or email

Shipping Information & Methods:

We does not ship on national holiday delivery services. The shipping company is selected based on your requested shipping method and we are not able to select a specific shipping method that you request. We emphasize to choose the best shipping company for the fastest delivery method to your address

This...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience