God Had Called Jimmy Low Back.

akinateo

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
kuala lumpur
Deeply sad to hear the news of Jimmy Low had past away on 31 october afternoon due to a heart attack. Malaysia racing scene is losing another legend which i'm always respect for. He is one the best racing driver i ever met and teaches me alot in motor racing. Hereby hoping everyone who know him, prayed for him.Thanks.

As now he is the current championship leader in the MSS super Saloon class. And yet there is still a last round to go. Personally i'm hoping very much he will win this year's crown.

Akina Teo

Last edited:

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
This is a BIG loss! One of the best around the region.

RIP Jimmy . . .

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
bottom's up to the most colorful character i know in motorsports.

No one in this world could replace you, old man!

Part 2 : Eddie, Eric and Kok, it's you guy's turn to live his legacy.

antonio

Old Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
:angel_smile: One of Malaysia's Racing Hero confirmed today, dies of heart failure. We (motorsports community) would like take this opportunity to send out our last respect to his family.

A brief information of Jimmy Low:
1992 - PROTON Cup Champion (Group N) & Open Championship
1993 - PROTON Cup Champion (Group N) & Open Championship
1994 - PROTON Cup Champion (Group N) & Open Championship
1995 - Raced 'Single Seater' In Formula Asia Bearing No. 88 Race Car
2000 era - Driving For BSA Motorsports.
2006 - Leader of Intergra Cup Malaysia 2006

Movies
1993- On of 'Thunderbolt' Movie Drivers Stuntman together with Alex Yoong
R.I.P Jimmy Low 1957-2006

little_monster

1,500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
<º))))><
Visit site
Althought i knew him this year but he was such a great friend ... telling me how much he enjoyed racing... really a sad day after i got news from my friend that day ... sigh ... Jimmy always said that he is the " Ma Lei Che San" that means malaysia racing god.. he was really the greatest racer i ever knew anyway RIP Mr Jimmy Low u always be the best malaysian racer ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In order to give a new dimension to the esteemed brand Caltex and boost the commercial prospects of Chevron- one of its leading products, Caltex has come up with its new line of brand campaign. The brand’s Marketing Support Manager, Faizal Abdul Samad while briefing the media on its new line of strategy reiterated the all round support extended to the development of the leading brand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience