Ghost fair at sultan alam shah

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
aiyo... ask ur bf bring u go mar.. hold him tight tight..

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
walau eh, chinese calendar of ghost month they organise this kind of events, i sure won't go and see this kind of things, very bad for my luck i believe.

Last edited:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
who go ? pics pics!!!

saw from the newspaper ..quite scary ohhh...the mermaid and other things dere.. :)

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
wakakka

mebbe wanan go la~..

amek sure ju-on don;t appear behing my steering wheel when i am driving at night after going there..then ok la

mindysy

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL-setapak
mindysy.multiply.com
Tohsan said:
walau eh, chinese calendar of ghost month they organise this kind of events, i sure won't go and see this kind of things, very bad for my luck i believe.

yup... my parents dont allow me go oso... they said will bad luck...and if our luck low tat day... we will kena dirty things...

i see pic oso scare already.. ask me go ar.. will pengsan la.. hahahha

i wan see pic only... who going , remember take pic ..

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
i went there already. Posted about it in the ghost talk.
Nothing to be scared of la, i see even small kids also dare to go. And cannot take pictures/videos. Not allowed unless u have written permission

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Call them and tell them you dont believe it is real. Then they will let you in after the visiting hour all by urself to see if it's real. I read about this in NST. That's if you really dont want to queue la hehe

Go at night la, sure not many ppl. Around 9 like that

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie guys n gal.

no need to be worry of these. it is supernaturel , as u know its everywhere among us. these group of people are those i say extraodinary ones. they have the ability or power to control such creatures. when they are able to put up an exhibition on these, means these creatures are in control. back at their home, u should have visit their personal collection, even scarier.

these group of people have been practising this activity with harun din, our national ex-imam of national mosque.

yes, u will smell n feel funny in the exhibition, but need not to worry. if u have a funny feeling, then dont go. even these creatures cant cause any harm to u there, still there are supernaturel items.

it is good for the group to show this to us, it will broden up our knowledge on this. we should at least respect these creatures. v dont kacau them, they dont kacau us.

regarding the mermaid, it is true, not here in malaysia, somewhere in the sumateran sea, they do not live in the world as we are, a different our. the malays should know it. on land we call it the 'bunian', while those at sea's i dont. as for the 'toyol's', are much much true, it can be purchase from how much u can offer. they will bring u the amount of money u purchase them everyday. but in returns, u will suffer, not for now, in the long term..

guys, i'm not such a religious person, but believe me, in this kinda matter, i have experience a lot...

cheers'

cheers guys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls forward this to as many as u can. Missing Child on board champagne gold Kelisa license JGL 685. Pls contact Mr. Wong 016-7770955. This is real case. Pls help

i received this from sms. i dunno izzit real or not but just help to spread it out.... hope it really can help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience