Ghastly animal abuse at Kepong KTM station

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
After parking our cars, we heard a dog howling, more like a painful cry. Then, we noticed a dog being tied to the grill (steel fence) of the KTM station. As we approached the dog, we stood aghast at the sight.

The stray dog's leg and neck was tied very tightly to the grill and a piece of wood had been shoved down inside its throat! The dog was bleeding and its feces were all around it. The string was attached to a pole in the KTM station.

Immediately, we confronted the KTM workers. They said that it was done by Kuala Lumpur City Hall workers because a minister was to be visiting the station next week. They failed to explain further.

At once, we called the SPCA and the Paws animal welfare society. The SPCA responded efficiently by informing us that an animal control officer would be there soon. We made a slight commotion in front of the KTM station but the KTM workers were not concerned at all.

After about an hour, as we were returning to the KTM Kepong Central Station, we received a call from the SPCA officer stating that the dog was now not tied up and was moving around. When we arrived, the dog was limping. The same KTM workers avoided us as we tried to confront them. A passer-by told us that the dog has been that way for quite some time.

The SPCA officer could not capture the dog as it walked away for quite a distance. He advised us to write to the media and to the SPCA as well.

Doenn't our country's animal rights support the idea that an animal has the right to live its life without being harmed and hurt by humans? We realize that people define the meaning of animal rights and abuse in different ways but aren't the citizens of our country merciful?

This dog could have been just put to sleep if it had been harming the public or causing a nuisance. Why stick a wooden stick down its throat?

Source - http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/126798#

What do you think?

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Fark those farker who did tat...wat i think is becoz when they tied the dog at the pole there,the dog keep barking,tat why some idiot farker show the wood in the dog throat...seriously,dun say i racist or watever....usually done by (insert the race here) tat got some mental prob...stupid fella...i myself got 3 dogs...seriously in malaysia...the animal rights were thinner than a strand of hair...grrrr....:mad:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If I know who did it, I might as well stick a bloody wooden stick up his ass. So what if a minister or datuk or watsoever is coming? Did he even ask you to do that to that poor dog? Did the dog even harm anyone? As far as I know, most stray dogs are afraid or scared. At the minute u go near a stray dog, it will run away. What harm has he done that these bastards need to treat him/her that way.

I just can't stand ppl who mistreat animals. If you don't f^&king love them, don't harm them. I agree with you that some people just don't understand the meaning of animals' rights and they have the right to enjoy their life and live peacefully as well. I totally agree with PocketRocket. Actually, we can't expect much from those KTM workers. They just couldn't be bothered.

I'm also staying nearby, damn long time didn't take KTM. Didn't know such brutal and cruel thing can happen there. I suspect it could be them who did it. I mean the dog is in their KTM area, who else would be bothered to treat the dog like that?

If FY know such thing happened, I bet she will be extremely mad to read about this. I think is just unacceptable and the culprit shud be punish dearly. Is just all because the law to protect these poor animals is not strong enough to send out the message. Government shud enforce a stricter law to protect these poor animals. These cold-blooded Humans or I shud say Beast shud be fined or whipped for abusing the animals.

Almost everyday, I bet many of us can see many dogs or cats been ran over by cars and some of them don't even feel a thing. There was once I can't sleep for the whole night as I felt guilty but it may sound silly to some but I just can't accept that I had killed an innocent animal. One day, I was driving very slowly in a road that have no street lights at all. Suddenly, a small rat appeared right in front of my car and as I tried to avoid it, I end up killing it. I wasn't sure if i did ran it over as I felt 2 small bumps on my right tires. I was like *SHIT* and quickly make a U-TURN and turn back. I noticed a small thing lying on the ground and it is the rat. I stopped next to it and said I'm very sorry as I don't mean to kill you. I really regret it even though is not intentional. So, what I'm trying to say is, I don't possibly understand why some humans can do such cruel things and don't feel bad or guilty about it?

In US, if u kill a dog by accident or not, from what I heard, you will have to defend urself in court.

I just hope more people would try to protect the animals even though u dun like them, just dun harm them but try to protect them as they are also part of the living things in this world which makes this world interesting.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
cruelty....they can get bandaraya to catch them instead of torturing them.....

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

cruelty....they can get bandaraya to catch them instead of torturing them.....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
stick a wooden stick into its throat, these people should being stick a wooden stick behind their back, then they will know how it feels.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
the stupid fella watched too much deep throat but just dare to try with a stick?or he get the dog's throat ready for the minister???

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i waiting for the right time to beat those b**tards that are cruel to animals....
no matter bandaraya, KTM workers etc......i will make them feel how those dogs feels....

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
bandaraya...dun get me get into tis..bandaraya oso treat the same to the dog...u knw nw wat technique they use to catch the dog???they nw use bait like fishing,and once the dog eat the foods,den their tongue will be pierced and the dog being dragged by the municipal to the car...if the dog still fighting...they will lasso the dog's neck..lasso wif rope sound ok hor?but nt..the rope got those sharp edge steel like thingy poke to their neck,to make them pain and subdue to them....grrr...wats wrong wif juz using normal rope?sigh....spca cant do much,as there are considerable amount of strays on the streets and ppls juz dun giv a damn...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
If I know who did it, I might as well stick a bloody wooden stick up his ass. So what if a minister or datuk or watsoever is coming? Did he even ask you to do that to that poor dog? Did the dog even harm anyone? As far as I know, most stray dogs are afraid or scared. At the minute u go near a stray dog, it will run away. What harm has he done that these bastards need to treat him/her that way.

I just can't stand ppl who mistreat animals. If you don't f^&king love them, don't harm them. I agree with you that some people just don't understand the meaning of animals' rights and they have the right to enjoy their life and live peacefully as well. I totally agree with PocketRocket. Actually, we can't expect much from those KTM workers. They just couldn't be bothered.

I'm also staying nearby, damn long time didn't take KTM. Didn't know such brutal and cruel thing can happen there. I suspect it could be them who did it. I mean the dog is in their KTM area, who else would be bothered to treat the dog like that?

If FY know such thing happened, I bet she will be extremely mad to read about this. I think is just unacceptable and the culprit shud be punish dearly. Is just all because the law to protect these poor animals is not strong enough to send out the message. Government shud enforce a stricter law to protect these poor animals. These cold-blooded Humans or I shud say Beast shud be fined or whipped for abusing the animals.

Almost everyday, I bet many of us can see many dogs or cats been ran over by cars and some of them don't even feel a thing. There was once I can't sleep for the whole night as I felt guilty but it may sound silly to some but I just can't accept that I had killed an innocent animal. One day, I was driving very slowly in a road that have no street lights at all. Suddenly, a small rat appeared right in front of my car and as I tried to avoid it, I end up killing it. I wasn't sure if i did ran it over as I felt 2 small bumps on my right tires. I was like *SHIT* and quickly make a U-TURN and turn back. I noticed a small thing lying on the ground and it is the rat. I stopped next to it and said I'm very sorry as I don't mean to kill you. I really regret it even though is not intentional. So, what I'm trying to say is, I don't possibly understand why some humans can do such cruel things and don't feel bad or guilty about it?

In US, if u kill a dog by accident or not, from what I heard, you will have to defend urself in court.

I just hope more people would try to protect the animals even though u dun like them, just dun harm them but try to protect them as they are also part of the living things in this world which makes this world interesting.
Wah didnt know our hamsap supra_fanatic taiko so compassionate one ><

jokes aside..but i felt that the owners who abandoned the dogs has to pay certain degree of responsibility too.. Once they are bored and dun feel like keeping the dog, they just dont handle it the right way..

and for the jokers who abused the poor doggy...they just cant be bothered...wait till they turn into a dog next life:hmmmm:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
pity those dog ......

human without human brain..... those KTM worker...

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
actually cant really blame it on KTM worker...blame it on society,all sociological prob..grrr,and another prob is...if got lot of ppls(passer by) knw tat the dog was at there for several days ady and yet din do anything?see...ppls mentality issue...not my dog,not my issue...anyway...great pat on the back of pocket rocket for making calls to spca at least u did something to help...nt like those passer by...although is nt their responsibility..at least try to help or sumthing

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
all i can say is those who did this will receive the same punishment eternally in hell

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i got my dog from PAWS at subang airport though.........
didnt get back my deposit as the guy told me to neuter my dog,
i refused to & told him to stick the money up his arse...haha...
till now i still have my dog & sayang it......

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
oot to reply to DanZ - lately PAWS got some purebred German Shepherd & Retriever with Cert...minimum donation is RM250.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
which means donate rm250 can get the dog?? WOW...

If a country can't have decent human rights let alone animal rights. sigh... i don't know what can i do for animal rights but i treat my dog not bad i guess, i cook for him!:biggrin:

I do quarrel with neighbouris dog sometime cos it keep barking at me despite the fact that both of us had been living at the same street for more than 10yrs, i just dun understand... why... lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taking your car down to the track is always fun, but not when you think about the damage that it does to your car; increased tire and component wear, possible damages from collisions, and of course the ever embarrassing factor of a faster car pawning you on track. Well, if you have limited funds then the only choice is to deal with it and tune your car for more power and speed, if funds are no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience