Getz setup

Ride&Handling

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
Hye getzers and hyundai owners, need ur advices, this'z my first post as getz owner:driver: wanted to do tiny2 mod on my std car like change tyre size and wheel, lower the car a bit, maybe put up skirts in the future.
hope i'll get clear of this dingdongs out of my head asap.

1. whats the biggest tyre and wheel size that can be fixed onto getz? w/o any interference with the wheel arches/ rear trailing arm during bump/roll/cornering.

2. anybody know what is getz std alloy rim (14") offset?

3. GAB lowering spring or Eibach, which one is better on getz in terms of the ride comfort? and can anybody describe how low the springs lowered the car compare to std?

and bytheway call me raf. tq1000x

Ride&Handling

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
hah ya la..after cabut the rim then we work from there..which area got most option for rim selection, tyres and spring ah? klang or rawang? halp2:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

should i de-cat? or just keep it and replace the muffler instead coz some say its more than enough if ur ride is lightly modded (good airfilter, spark plug, sport springs etc) and u really concern about fuel consumption but enjoy some additional power in low-mid end rpm and mainly do city driving with medium heavy traffic.i was already on my way to de-cat till someone mentioned dont de-cat to maintain backpressure coz without it auto car will suffer so replace muffler only. so now...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience