General News : Hurricane Katrina

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
never donate cannot say bastard...donate by heart mah..do u get it?

you set up a fund lor..i'll be the first who donate...

if no one set up fund in malaysia..gonna send a cheque over there also..

anyway..where is dap?really no one set up fund meh?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Well, I guess since Malaysia has a long history of conflicts with the US over many issues, the G-man would rather donate to other 'not-so-rich' countries instead.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
acbc said:
Well, I guess since Malaysia has a long history of conflicts with the US over many issues, the G-man would rather donate to other 'not-so-rich' countries instead.

that is with bush mah...citizen is innocent

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Well, that one is up to the G-man to decide... as long it is a 3rd world country, they will donate or at least contribute something. But, those rich countries such as US... they on their own.

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
acbc said:
Well, that one is up to the G-man to decide... as long it is a 3rd world country, they will donate or at least contribute something. But, those rich countries such as US... they on their own.
can a normal citizen set up a fund and donate?

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
SkYwAlKeR said:
yealer... better they dont donate... later they increase prices again to cover up the lost... at last we suffer only...

u cannot think like this wan meh

if we dont donate....they give discount to any country but not us?

increase our price then mah charm?

kekekeke

increase MCD price also charm..cannot eat MCD...

K20AEK

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
donation does not speak of which country, or race. Just like if you see a cat or dog stray on the road, broken leg, dirty, thin, do you feel koo lien or not for the dog. If you do, will you do something about it? its all about bleed down to our culture. what type of culture malaysian has. it reflects our nation = you and me

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
K20AEK said:
donation does not speak of which country, or race. Just like if you see a cat or dog stray on the road, broken leg, dirty, thin, do you feel koo lien or not for the dog. If you do, will you do something about it? its all about bleed down to our culture. what type of culture malaysian has. it reflects our nation = you and me

i will lor.....i will even help the dog and cat

:(

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
It is the scale of nation to another nation.It is ain't as simple as helping a cat or dog stray on the road with broken leg etc etc.
Diplomatic,politics bla bla bla
Btw,usa so rich,let them handle their own shit.

P

PrinceHamsap

i was supriseee with among the powerful nations on earth unable to do much and FAST enugg to save its own citizen

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
PrinceHamsap said:
i was supriseee with among the powerful nations on earth unable to do much and FAST enugg to save its own citizen
G.W. Bush with his holiday project, can't expect more than that. That's the FASTEST he can react. Most stupid US President in history. Watch F911 and you will know how stupid is him

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone here think about and wondering about why vehicles which in the Stolen Top list are those Toyota n why not Honda?

Is it because Honda is not that popular or Honda is more difficult to steal or Honda has no market Value? I am juz wondering, can anyone clarify and point up some points for all of us, thanks for information shares.

Btw, not only vehicles that been stole, is the accesories which for example, toyota rear wiper and etc n etc.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience