Gen 2 really that bad?

CyborgR

1,000 RPM

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
been asking comment for gen 2, but all feedback are bad more then good.
any gen2 owner out there? need some comment here.

johndoe

Known Member

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
i also dunno, in this forum mostly say that it's really bad....wen to see the car n salesman, they say the opposite... :D

limandy

Known Member

limandy

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
johndoe said:
i also dunno, in this forum mostly say that it's really bad....wen to see the car n salesman, they say the opposite... :D
Wah. you the most stupid in the world.. sure lah... proton sales man sure say their car is good one lah... else where got sales. bodoh... hahhhhahahahahah

jangan marah.. joke only.

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
CyborgR said:
bro u buy then drive u will know la .......... its just not worth it la wanna see the probs i have go find for Gen 2 i got write what probs i have

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
erm, fuel consumption not so good
interior too much plastic
when u get the car better be careful alot of defects
when finally resolve all the defects...just enjoy driving at speed limit, seat nice n soft enuf sometime can sleep...
then, there might be some itty bitty things that irritate you...so....conclusion, u make ur self

facelift

Known Member

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
CyborgR said:
Unfortunately yes. It is THAT bad. Im a gen2 owner here. Go get yourself a kelisa :D (just test drove my sister's kelisa, pretty good) :p

razaksa

Known Member

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
mine 27000km oredi and going well, some minor probs initially all solved after 1st servicing...

But mine is export versionlah...overall quite satisfied with the gen2..I've always thought off buying a new car as a lucky dip doesnt matter what model...I've seen 1 week continental car break down, new mazda 6 end up in flames.More important how you solve the initial problems and how you maintain your ride....my 2 cents

facelift

Known Member

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
razaksa said:
mine 27000km oredi and going well, some minor probs initially all solved after 1st servicing...

But mine is export versionlah...overall quite satisfied with the gen2..I've always thought off buying a new car as a lucky dip doesnt matter what model...I've seen 1 week continental car break down, new mazda 6 end up in flames.More important how you solve the initial problems and how you maintain your ride....my 2 cents
Wonder how u got the export model :-? . Also not to forget how proton's after sales service sucked so much. I think we should compare that also when buying a car.

razaksa

Known Member

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
facelift said:
Wonder how u got the export model :-? . Also not to forget how proton's after sales service sucked so much. I think we should compare that also when buying a car.

I'm in SIngapore, so I got the export version...btw i think with proton you really have to tekan the service advisors...I know a couple of gen2 owners got a brand new ecu when their original ecu had knocking problems...Also the service you get from different PESC varies, some like shit and some really good...you just have to know which are the better PESCs

manhunt

Known Member

manhunt

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
on top of that,there's alot more you can meddle with this car..
agree razak ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

damn fark up!

kena deep hole kau kau..
when drive 40km like that..on the puchong road..to kinrara there..
and my rims..was bangkok abit..
on the side ankle..

so guys..does it anyways..i can repair it?

how much?
wat does more i need to do??
balancing?alignment?

sure do?

plz help! :ph34r: :ph34r:

So Innocent noobs!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience