gdi engine maintenance

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
hello to all sifu...got 1 question to ask...is it hard to maintain lancer 4wd gdi engine..let say in term of spare part and etc...do it required special mechanic to handle or repair this engine? last time some one did point it out that for spare part can only get it from singapore..so how about this time around..can get part in major service center in malaysia...tq

p/s: plan to change my 1.6 persona b line to lancer ...:driver:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
bro..long time didnt heard about you...

plan to change car already ka???:biggrin: :biggrin:

My lancer also use GDI engine. Basic maintenace (engine oil , gear box oil and the rest of the oil) should be no problem. Timing belt & accessories also no problem. can service locally.

But the best is to convert the GDI engine to a better breed of mitsu engine..Hehehehe.. :burnout:

trus kaw2 put in EVO 4 lah...hehehehehe

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
yaa bro me too long time no see u la...yep plan to let go my car and buy lancer lah..found 1 car in mudah...already convert to evo 8 with price rm 6xk but using ori gdi 4wd engine..takut this engine hard to service here in malaysia..last time bro u say that nak cari part susah need to go to singapore...if now easy to get part,,,maybe confirm buy this car summore already convert to evo bodykit...ehehehhe:driver:

Bump: p/s out topic sikit: Is it hard to convert lancer 1.6 glx year 04 into lancer evo bodykit..bro lancer 7891 u know the estimate cost ka? :idea:

Bump: p/s out topic sikit: Is it hard to convert lancer 1.6 glx year 04 into lancer evo bodykit..bro lancer 7891 u know the estimate cost ka? :idea:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
yaa bro me too long time no see u la...yep plan to let go my car and buy lancer lah..found 1 car in mudah...already convert to evo 8 with price rm 6xk but using ori gdi 4wd engine..takut this engine hard to service here in malaysia..last time bro u say that nak cari part susah need to go to singapore...if now easy to get part,,,maybe confirm buy this car summore already convert to evo bodykit...ehehehhe:driver:

It should be around 3 K for front body part (Second hand)
Head light should be < RM3K if you get e7 one

at the back you have to get fibre for the rear wider body part will be much more cheaper
you have to change the rear bonet, lamp and bumper, if can get the e7 rear door as well

P/S it really depends how much you budget to spend on it ...the cheapest one is fibre all the way then it would be very cheap.....:biggrin:

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
icc..in that case it can be done..but seldom see people mod this glx to evo 7 look..maybe bro kampoon can help me by pointing out place/ accessories shop that sell all this bodykit thing.. hemm now my search of dream lancer become wider a bit need to choose between lancer cedia, glx or normal ck ...:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Bump: p/s: anyone in this forum want to buy my persona baseline 1.6 auto 2007 for their 2nd car..can pm me lor...ekekek:biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: p/s: anyone in this forum want to buy my persona baseline 1.6 auto 2007 for their 2nd car..can pm me lor...ekekek:biggrin::biggrin:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Cedia is easier to mod to evo look compare to GLX, but cedia is 1.5 engine and GLX is 1.6 engine .
When you got de car....for sure i will guide you thru where and how to do it steps by steps.....We r all poision king here ....racu racun.....King King .....come and help Racun.......:biggrin:

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
ahaks..ok bro tq tq..i contact u back when lancer is in my hand...btw if i compare cedia and glx maintenance..which 1 is easy to maintain....? haizzz!!! hard lor to make comparison since both got it pro and con...:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

thirteenbee

Apr 6, 2008
Hi All bros here, i need some bodypart (cross bar beneath stearing rack) out from a original GDI lancer body. so called CS body. anywhere I can locate thsi item?

This is a pretty big bar that stearing rack is tie onto. Most pple will scrap this with the body after conversion. Please advise!!

Thanks !!

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
icc..in that case it can be done..but seldom see people mod this glx to evo 7 look..maybe bro kampoon can help me by pointing out place/ accessories shop that sell all this bodykit thing.. hemm now my search of dream lancer become wider a bit need to choose between lancer cedia, glx or normal ck ...:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Bro..

for me, if you buy Cedia, better put it as stock bodykit and add up a lips all around the car. Enough coz the car basically is rare..hehehehehe..But its up to you man. Ist not easy (not plug & play) to convert lancer to Evo looks..Need to custom some of the parts. In melaka, there's a guy owns Lancer GLX convert front looks to Evo 7. Its very nice man...:proud:

If you interested to buy my Cedia, i can let go at RM5X K only..hehehehe...:burnout:

For me, Lancer have thier owns identity & up to the owner how to represent it for other eye views..:adore: :adore:

Hunt it up man...

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
ade evo nak lepas lancer, nanti dapatkan Lancer X.....king....U R de MAN.!!!

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Eddie, he's the X-Man ... he's XXX King!! Blue King!! :adore::adore::thefinger:

silver_lancelot

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
bro lancer7891 i tot u already sold ur cedia...? last time dah got buyer..what happen?

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
bro lancer7891 i tot u already sold ur cedia...? last time dah got buyer..what happen?
King....loves all the 3 diamond model so much...he is on his way of collecting.....like what we did with shell...collecting all the Ferari Toy car....and King will collect all the model of Lancer Evo...Now he got the first pair line up...Lancer Cedia + Lancer Evolution 7, he is looking for his next pair of toy...Lancer GLX and Lancer Evolution 8MR :thefinger: :nurse:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Bro..Hehhhehe..wanna sell but too sayang lah..but if u want it, i can sell lah..i dun want to sell to people who only want to drive the 3 diamond car..i wanna sell to people who really adore & love the 3 diamond..Hehehehehe:adore: :adore: :adore:
:biggrin:

Bump:
King....loves all the 3 diamond model so much...he is on his way of collecting.....like what we did with shell...collecting all the Ferari Toy car....and King will collect all the model of Lancer Evo...Now he got the first pair line up...Lancer Cedia + Lancer Evolution 7, he is looking for his next pair of toy...Lancer GLX and Lancer Evolution 8MR :thefinger: :nurse:
Woi..where got im a collector..dust collector got lah..hehehehehehe....:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

C 300 AMG Line: 6 sec / 258hp / 400nm / 2L 4cyl turbo + 20hp motor / 9 speed auto / 250kmh / RM 330,681

C 200 Avantgarde Line: 7.3 sec / 204hp / 300nm / 1.5L 4 cyl turbo + 20hp motor / 9 speed auto / 246kmh / RM 288,334

The 2022 W206 C Class arrives Malaysia. Now in its 5th generation, this all new C class finally receive tech upgrades trickeled down from bigger brother S Class, including a 20hp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience